Welcome to the Tigers Nathan Broad | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers Nathan Broad

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
3 flags from 70 games.

Marlion Pickett scoffs at you....

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Haven't always been convinced by Broad. But when he returned to the team our back line just looked a lot more settled and the structure worked better. That is proof he is in our best 22.

When Vlastuin went off tonight I was so glad he was there because I knew we could trust him to help the back line hold together.

DS

Reactions: 4 users

Mantikorr

Tiger Matchwinner
Apr 26, 2006
Haven't always been convinced by Broad. But when he returned to the team our back line just looked a lot more settled and the structure worked better. That is proof he is in our best 22.

When Vlastuin went off tonight I was so glad he was there because I knew we could trust him to help the back line hold together.

DS
Yep we look a much better unit with him there. It was almost a blessing in disguise not being able to go in with Soldo or Chol. It was likely Broad wouldn't have played if we had a genuine second ruck. Losing Vlastuin so early and without Broad in the team it may very well have been a different result.

Reactions: 1 user

NZtiger

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 1, 2008
Wellington
Great game Broady. If certainly was a team effort to defend, but he played a great game. Taking nothing away from Vlas, because he’s a dead-set champion, but we got by brilliantly without him.

Plaudits to the Coaching staff for shuffling things around in the second half. This is proof that system Beats the So-called “Superstars” the pundits And media go on about.

Batchelor Party

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 25, 2011
USA
Hope Broad will be a priority to re-sign. Mr. Versatile, elite runner, skills have improved and much-loved by teammates.

Reactions: 2 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Still think his the most underrated player going around.

really hope he stays , but geez unlike BEllis I wouldnt begrudge cashing in, but why would you want to leave this

Reactions: 2 users

tigertime2

Our cup runneth over!
Mar 22, 2008
When the going was tough in the first half it was Broad that steadied the ship.

Reactions: 1 users

Brettstigers

Queen La Camilla
Mar 21, 2005
Sydney
No offence to Oleg - really like him as a player. But in a GF and Dangerfield up forward you see Broad standing next to him. All I thought was "Yeah, Broady can handle him."

...and he did!

No higher commendation of his worth can be made.

Reactions: 7 users

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007
We are very fortunate that Broady was brought back late in the season. He brings great versality to the backline. Losing Flossy meant his value tripled. Deserving three time premiership player.

Reactions: 9 users