Welcome to the Tigers Nathan Broad | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers Nathan Broad

theglove3

Tiger Champion
Jun 3, 2003
Is that the lady from Premiership night 3 year's ago?

The silence on Boobsy's contract is deafening.
Don't know why they are not getting deal done.

Get ready for another Butts howler!
70 games.
3 Flags.
So dependable.

Don't stuff this up List Managers.
Don't you dare.

Reactions: 3 users

eddazol

Tiger Superstar
Sep 22, 2014
Still need the AFL to tell clubs how many players they can have on their list for next year, and what the salary cap will look like.
Unbelievable this hasn’t been communicated yet by the AFL.

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
Unbelievable this hasn’t been communicated yet by the AFL.

I think the AFLPA is doing its job and are holding firm regarding list cut numbers. Only reason as to why it hasn’t been announced.

Reactions: 1 user

theglove3

Tiger Champion
Jun 3, 2003
So if they are waiting on list sizes, he's what the 38th best player on the list?
Yet they got guys like Garth and Eggsy?
They must rate many others ahead of him.
Baffling, just baffling.

Reactions: 2 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
I think the AFLPA is doing its job and are holding firm regarding list cut numbers. Only reason as to why it hasn’t been announced.
Gill said that ws the hold up. They want to announce it before trade period start

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
A few fringe players will probably get traded out. Broady isn’t one of them. He’s a triple Premiership player.

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
I absolutely love Boobsy and will be pretty cheesed if he goes. 3 flags. He's Richmond til death.

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
I see Broad is dating Tayla Damir. Who I hear you ask? She won “ Love Island Australia” game show.
Thought you guys would have picked up on this.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
I reckon they are working out the fine details like list size, payment balance etc. I really doubt he wants to leave, probably desperate to get that 4th flag. You can't really be totally happy with only 3

Reactions: 4 users

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
I see Broad is dating Tayla Damir. Who I hear you ask? She won “ Love Island Australia” game show.
Thought you guys would have picked up on this.

Sorry dude, our bad.

Having googled her I discovered her previous beau was someone called Grant Crapp. Initially I misread this as "Giant Crapp" and thought she was right to ditch him for Boobs

• Haha

TT33

Yellow & Black Member
Feb 17, 2004
Melbourne
I reckon they are working out the fine details like list size, payment balance etc. I really doubt he wants to leave, probably desperate to get that 4th flag. You can't really be totally happy with only 3

Agree, can't have an odd number, should be in multiples 0f 2.

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
Our Broady is a hard man on the field of play but one of the fairest at the same time. He cares about an injured opponent like the GWS guy a while ago and again this weekend when he could have buried Ablett a few times but instead used kid gloves on him. For the rest of the team to follow his lead was outstanding. He is part of our culture so irreplaceable right now

Reactions: 6 users

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne

I hope so as the AFLPA should be pushing for the smallest reduction in list size possible.

In any case, their Pres was otherwise engaged standing around doing very little on Saturday Night.

Oh, and we need Broad to stay, he is structurally important, you could see when he returned to the team that our back line just clicked better.

DS

Reactions: 4 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Watched a replay of the game ....DIMMA's Face when Broad is coming off with the trainer after we'd just lost Tigga for the match.

The look on his face. Reading his lIps the words FFS!! as clear as day :mhihi

Pretty sure Dimma wasnt the only one when all of a sudden the Tigers were staring down the barrel of losing 2 members of the defence in 10 minutes.E7B9218F-34F4-4DBE-8D4D-AEB19ECE4DDB.jpeg

Last edited: