Welcome to the Tigers Nathan Broad | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers Nathan Broad

bigwow

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2003
Melbourne
Yeah, I saw that, the moment when Danger goes back for the free kick was priceless.

DS
Watched the replay again last night, every time Dangerfield felt contact he throws head back and arms out like he's been shot. Selwood tackles, and looks straight at the umpire, as though he is entitled to be rewarded, and sulked when things didn't go his way. For the most part our blokes just bounced up and got on with it. With the benefit of hindsight, you could see the game swing banc with about 6 minutes to go in the second quarter, after Hawkins kicked his goal, it's like Martin says to himself, no, I'm not having this, and took everyone with him. The Cats started to panic.

• Love
Reactions: 10 users

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
Watched the replay again last night, every time Dangerfield felt contact he throws head back and arms out like he's been shot. Selwood tackles, and looks straight at the umpire, as though he is entitled to be rewarded, and sulked when things didn't go his way. For the most part our blokes just bounced up and got on with it. With the benefit of hindsight, you could see the game swing banc with about 6 minutes to go in the second quarter, after Hawkins kicked his goal, it's like Martin says to himself, no, I'm not having this, and took everyone with him. The Cats started to panic.

Spot on - those two (Diverfield and Duckwood) just have an extraordinary sense of entitlement to think they are always owed free kicks.

But back on topic - the whole series of Grand Recollections on the Club website is fantastic as it was last year (and did we have it in 2017 as well - can’t remember). And Broady‘s is a bloody ripper (as mentioned by bigwow) and he comes over as a good decent Tiger

Reactions: 3 users

bigwow

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2003
Melbourne
Spot on - those two (Diverfield and Duckwood) just have an extraordinary sense of entitlement to think they are always owed free kicks.

But back on topic - the whole series of Grand Recollections on the Club website is fantastic as it was last year (and did we have it in 2017 as well - can’t remember). And Broady‘s is a bloody ripper (as mentioned by bigwow) and he comes over as a good decent Tiger
I've watched them all, Nank comes across as a lot more gregarious than the persona he displays on field, and when fresh airing BT, ( this is still an all time favorite TV moment.).

Reactions: 6 users

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
Does all the unsung things in a match, gets into the right places, team orientated, peerless in shutting down an opposition player, hard as nails, fearless, runs all day and scrupulously fair . Have I missed anything?

Reactions: 2 users

Midsy

I am the one who knocks.
Jan 18, 2014
London
Does all the unsung things in a match, gets into the right places, team orientated, peerless in shutting down an opposition player, hard as nails, fearless, runs all day and scrupulously fair . Have I missed anything?
Boobs is the best nickname in the AFL.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

bigwow

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2003
Melbourne
Yet surprsingly, still has his knockers......

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11 users

HR

Tiger Superstar
Mar 20, 2013
Was one of the differences to our game at the end of the year, so god damn reliable. He is so hard a cat couldnt scratch him either.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Great game from Nathan today stood up won the contests.

In our best even if the duds in the media fail to use anything but Dream Team Points to pick their bests.

Got it done again.

Likes playing the Hawks does Broady.

Reactions: 4 users