Samson Ryan | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Samson Ryan

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Strange selection.
Made no sense before the game
Even less after the game

Reactions: 3 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
I genuinely feel sorry for the kid

and his tiger family.

was like selecting a vegan for a meat pie eating competion thats broadcast to 5 million people

although, he competed harder than mabior

Last edited:

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
I think Tigers just wanted to do another one of those 'ring my parents and tell them the good news' social media videos

Reactions: 1 user

nafe brown

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 22, 2014
Was a strange selection...hope the club throws its support around him as he will be feeling pretty flat for a while...keep uour head up mate you have a long career ahead.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
On the bright side, only 49 more games before he hit's the magical 50 games when everything clicks.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Was a strange selection...hope the club throws its support around him as he will be feeling pretty flat for a while...keep uour head up mate you have a long career ahead.

yep.

who selects a 206cm kid to debut in predicted wet?

almost workplace bullying

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
Dimma crucified Samson by playing him on a wet night when it’s not suited for talls

Reactions: 1 users

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
It was so hard to watch. Haven’t seen someone that out of their depth in a long time.

Tonight leaves mental scars. And sets him back. Back to the VFL for a long time.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
It was so hard to watch. Haven’t seen someone that out of their depth in a long time.

Tonight leaves mental scars. And sets him back. Back to the VFL for a long time.

it was so strange, im searching for explainations.

is it crazy to suggest, with the new 22 side east coast 2nds comp,

the talent pool is diluted, theres a bigger step up to AFL, and 2nds form is harder to read?

the other plausible explanation for debuting a 206cm kid in the wet, is we are tanking. And thats pretty unlikely.

Tenacious Tiges

I remember when Balmey just thugged them .....
Apr 11, 2003

Why would they play this kid, especially tonight with the conditions. It was always going to be a lose, lose and I’m not being a Monday’s expert.

has our MC become too cocky?

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
although, he competed harder than mabior
True though Chol is not exactly the gold standard for intensity and competitiveness.

Reckon I was competing harder than Mabs when I was tackling the scalding hot pie in the stands at half time. Can still feels the burns on the roof of my mouth. But you never give in…………..

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007

Reminds me of when Todd Elton played against Adelaide all those years ago. Took him 2 years to see another senior game. And we all know how that ended.

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Feel for the kid.

Oddest selection since Relton Roberts.
That’s funny I was thinking the exact same thing at the ground. I don’t recall a more bizarre selection since Relton Roberts That night I sat in the stands thinking why is there a bloke that’s as fat as me on the ground?

Last edited:
  • Haha