Samson Ryan | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Samson Ryan

Tigertool

Tiger Legend
Mar 10, 2008
Our Pick 40. Welcome to the Richmond, Samson.

Jon Ralph - “Samson Ryan a 206cm ruckman for the Tigers who turns 20 today. Fair birthday at pick 40. Was a member of the Lions academy at one point. A fair dinkum bolter“

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
You forgot the 'welcome to the tigers' part. Its tradition. :cool:

Reactions: 8 users

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
Apparently a really good leap and gets a lot of taps, but also supposedly good at clearing space around him in hit outs......Maybe a taller, less aerobic version of Nank?

Endurance isn't a great deficiency you want to see in your rucks....

Mark Zanotti

Tiger Cub
Apr 19, 2013
He is so underground he doesn't even have a highlights tape. Do we care? Nope. The next soldo (I still can't believe we somehow turned that former complete spud into a gun)

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
We have gone from a short side to a super tall side and thats not including Balta's cousin coming next yearScreenshot_20201209-233224_Samsung Experience Home.jpg

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
You've got to wonder if we aren't trolling everyone with this pick.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Never heard of him, never seen him play and no nothing about him except he is a better player than Hampson.

We only traded for Hampson as a replacement for Pia

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

blx

Tiger Champion
Feb 11, 2004
Melbourne
If there is one player on our list that proves how good our development is, it is Soldo.

I have complete faith in us providing this guy with all the right tools and headspace to contribute.

Apparently a rabid Richmond supporter too so that's a massive tick from me.

• Love
Reactions: 15 users