Welcome to the Tigers - Sophie Molan | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers - Sophie Molan

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
Sophs a ripping young person. Captained her team, All Australian U18s, and 2 of her team mates got picked by the Tiges as well.

Reactions: 4 users

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Looks like a few good players to add to the ones we already have. No idea how we will go in the AFLW but they certainly signed on some talent earlier this year, hopefully we can at least make finals.

DS

Reactions: 1 users

Omarkum

Tiger Matchwinner
Jun 19, 2003
Good to see those who are supporting the AFLW...and very sad to see those who mock it so blindly. The Womens's competition is the ONLY real growth in our game...anyone with a brain should supporting the women who are pioneering it. My own daughter is a player and hopes to get to Richmond. Go Tigers!

Reactions: 16 users

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
Maybe we need a AFLW board.

Good idea
Otherwise a separate section on PRE where all AFLW (incl RFC AFLW) posts could be directed rather than having them mixed up within sections such as DYER-TRIBE