Welcome to the Tigers - Sophie Molan | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers - Sophie Molan

BillyJean17

Tiger Champion
Jul 27, 2009
melbourne
Good to see those who are supporting the AFLW...and very sad to see those who mock it so blindly. The Womens's competition is the ONLY real growth in our game...anyone with a brain should supporting the women who are pioneering it. My own daughter is a player and hopes to get to Richmond. Go Tigers!
I’m looking forward to it , we ve recruited very well

Reactions: 1 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Ive got to be honest, the clip on RFC.com of Kate Sheehan saying how hard the road has been *smile* me off.

she goes 'when I arrived at the club, they didn't even have a female toilet in the gym'

Jeez, mean streets Kate. Like selling crack on a street corner in Chicago.

Its the best facilities and the best administration of any sporting club in the country and she probably had to walk the whole 30m up to the conference room to have a *smile*?

fair chance she'd bump into the president at the hand dryer?

c'mon.

I dont want to despoil Sophie Molans thread, but dint know where else to post. maybe we do need an AFLW board?

Reactions: 1 user

BillyJean17

Tiger Champion
Jul 27, 2009
melbourne
Settle man , I accept it can be a little overhyped at times but our club has really grabbed the opportunity by the horns securing some real stars to hit the ground running , we will stride past a few clubs that have been in since inception and grab the limelight like we know best

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Ive got to be honest, the clip on RFC.com of Kate Sheehan saying how hard the road has been *smile* me off.

she goes 'when I arrived at the club, they didn't even have a female toilet in the gym'

Kate Sheahan..less said the better.

I dont want to despoil Sophie Molans thread, but dint know where else to post. maybe we do need an AFLW board?

We have one.:)
Maybe this should be moved there.

Last edited:

Tiller

Tiger Rookie
Aug 26, 2009
Get this thread back on Track. Go Sophie.! Having a Richmond team means I will follow the AFLW closely. Sophie looks a terrific prospect to me

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015

Its the best facilities and the best administration of any sporting club in the country and she probably had to walk the whole 30m up to the conference room to have a ****?

fair chance she'd bump into the president at the hand dryer?

c'mon.

Ezy, we hardly have the best facilities in the league, the surface of PRO yes but you aren't sitting in the possum poo each week in the Jack Dyer stand watching the VFL & VFLW play, (maybe we need to get Terry Wallace back he made good coin on the speaking circuit espousing his poo cleaning exploits :))) . We've had opposition teams using portable tin sheds as change rooms, the Superstore is a postage stamp, the museum packed away in storage, jeez there are even times when Tazz and Mr Brightside have had to wait till the quarter and half time breaks to cross the paddock to grab a beer when the Jack Dyer Bar is closed;).
As the angst for Kate, I don't get it, (i guess the victim of being Mike Sheahan's daughter and starting her football life at Collingwood?), I've spoken to her and she is soooo passionate about Richmond its culture and AFLW program.

Reactions: 3 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Ezy, we hardly have the best facilities in the league, the surface of PRO yes but you aren't sitting in the possum poo each week in the Jack Dyer stand watching the VFL & VFLW play, (maybe we need to get Terry Wallace back he made good coin on the speaking circuit espousing his poo cleaning exploits :))) . We've had opposition teams using portable tin sheds as change rooms, the Superstore is a postage stamp, the museum packed away in storage, jeez there are even times when Tazz and Mr Brightside have had to wait till the quarter and half time breaks to cross the paddock to grab a beer when the Jack Dyer Bar is closed;).
As the angst for Kate, I don't get it, (i guess the victim of being Mike Sheahan's daughter and starting her football life at Collingwood?), I've spoken to her and she is soooo passionate about Richmond its culture and AFLW program.

fair enough caesar, I stand corrected and will resume normal service.

I reckon our AFLW will win the next 5 flags and Sabrina will marry Dusty and they will be absurdly fertile.

Reactions: 1 user

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
fair enough caesar, I stand corrected and will resume normal service.

I reckon our AFLW will win the next 5 flags and Sabrina will marry Dusty and they will be absurdly fertile.

Sabrina already has a girlfriend so wishful thinking there Ezy

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Is there a biological father/son rule? If not, there should be
Might be a need to be able to prove the genetics. But it'd be an absolute no brainer that the son of someone who played the mandatory hundred games could insist on his father son selection rights.

Don’t Argue

Tiger Superstar
Jun 22, 2019
Might be a need to be able to prove the genetics. But it'd be an absolute no brainer that the son of someone who played the mandatory hundred games could insist on his father son selection rights.

I reckon Taz might have a case then for a D.N.A examination from Robbie McGhie.