Welcome to the Tigers, Steph Williams, Grace Egan and Libby Graham | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers, Steph Williams, Grace Egan and Libby Graham

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Strong trade period from the Tiges. With 4 expansion clubs joining the comp, it was a concern that we might lose some of our better players, but we have done really well to keep most of our squad together, just losing Sarah Dargan and Akec Chuot.

Williams is a quick forward. Looks good in her highlights.
Egan is a midfielder, she should have been preselected by us a few years ago but good to have her back. She's tough
Graham is a defender who can replace Cordner for next year, her highlights also look good.

Reckon we have done really well with other teams losing a lot of good players and some of their best.

3 to have in the draft.

I think Maria Rioli is in next years draft :D

Reactions: 2 users

Breeza17

Tiger Cub
Nov 15, 2017
Great sign of the culture we are creating at Tigerland across all programs to retain the nucleus of our list. Very excited about all three players joining us. Season 7 hopefully we can make the jump into finals

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Not sure where I heard it , however I believe that Maria is an absolute Jet ?

Ithink if Ellie McKenzie has a good pre season and stays fit will play finals

Reactions: 1 user

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
Strong trade period from the Tiges. With 4 expansion clubs joining the comp, it was a concern that we might lose some of our better players, but we have done really well to keep most of our squad together, just losing Sarah Dargan and Akec Chuot.

Egan is a midfielder, she should have been preselected by us a few years ago but good to have her back. She's tough
Graham is a defender who can replace Cordner for next year, her highlights also look good.

Reckon we have done really well with other teams losing a lot of good players and some of their best.

3 to have in the draft.

tommystigers

Don't Boo! It is hurtful to the inept and corrupt.
Oct 6, 2004
Not sure where I heard it , however I believe that Maria is an absolute Jet ?

Ithink if Ellie McKenzie has a good pre season and stays fit will play finals
Surely Maria comes to us.
With Dan and Junior here it would have to be a lock.

3 to have in the draft.

Cordner being out for the season is a massive loss for us. Her partnership with Bec Miller in the backline has stopped us from facing some rather large beltings.

jokershoppe

Tiger Champion
Feb 17, 2008
How will they call the 2 x 2022 AFLW premiers ,seeming it's never ever happened before with 2 seasons in the same year.