Welcome to the Tiggers - Daniel Butler | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tiggers - Daniel Butler

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
Whats with Butler touring Carlscum whilst were in the finals? :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Reactions: 1 users

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
If Butler moves I'd back our backline to make him totally ineffective when playing us. He doesn't have a lot of tricks.

taraba

Eat em alive!!!
Jul 27, 2004
Planet Earth
They're saying pick 39. Meh... Last years draft that would have been great. Not so sure about this years but whatever. He was out the door anyway.

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007
Given the state of the list and likely delistings, he is probably one of them and I suspect has the club's blessing.

Reactions: 1 user

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Chris Yarran still leaves a nasty taste in my mouth. Apart from a tatoo on his arse Butler is a clean skin compared to Yarran. I'm ok with Dan going there, but we must play hardball with the cheats.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Chris Yarran still leaves a nasty taste in my mouth. Apart from a tatoo on his arse Butler is a clean skin compared to Yarran. I'm ok with Dan going there, but we must play hardball with the cheats.

Grigg for Andy Collins offsets Yarran.

Reactions: 3 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Not for me it doesn't, Carlton knew about Yarran's issues and tried to milk a 1 round pick out of us.

True. Since then they've been struggling to not win the Wooden Spoon and we're Premiers.

Reactions: 2 users

toothless

Tiger Champion
Aug 16, 2009
Shaun Hampson says hello.

Reactions: 2 users

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
If his manager wanted to represent him at other clubs OK but while a contracted player is still fit and playing the season out I reckon this is a dirty look
I’m really disappointed in Butler himself - he simply should have waited till the season is over

• Angry

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
They're saying pick 39. Meh... Last years draft that would have been great. Not so sure about this years but whatever. He was out the door anyway.
I’ll take that. In this draft the pick has value. Can get a good one in.

It’s time to trade Butler while he has value, this is the last year.

He'll fetch a decent trade. So he should.

Yeah, needs to go now. Will be a walk up in an average side.

Reactions: 1 user