Welcome to Tiger land Riley Collier’Dawkins | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Tiger land Riley Collier’Dawkins

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
Excellent game in the VFL GF
We have a star in the making a tall mobile midfielder

Agree. Really liked his endeavour and attack on the contest. Never shirked when it is was his time to go.
Has a lot of potential does RCD and reckon RFC can harness his development and assist him to be a very good footballer.

Reactions: 2 users

Ice

Tiger Superstar
Jul 18, 2006
first times i have seen him live, his breakaway speed surprised me

Reactions: 1 user

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Looked like a young Bob Murphy when we was running with the ball. Though Bob Murphy was never seen at a contested possession.

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
Few kids who are just drafted have the bodies and mindsets for top level AFL and need to develop. We just got luck with the two Jacks. From the reports I have read in this thread RCD is doing that very nicely and has the potential to be a very good Tiger in the seasons to come.

Reactions: 2 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Loved what I saw and hopefully more next season leading to his 1st seniors debut.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Loved what I saw and hopefully more next season leading to his 1st seniors debut.
Did some nice work during the Grannie did R2D2, might still take a season or two to develop up but he's got some quality traits.

Don’t Argue

Tiger Superstar
Jun 22, 2019
I’m convinced after today.
Will be a player. His physical attack on the ball, strength in the contest and burst of speed were impressive. And will only get better.

Reactions: 1 users

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
I have watched alot of our VFL team this year and up until last week, I really wasn't sure whether he would make it or not.

Last week's game against Port was a bruising, physical contest against a much bigger bodied team.
RCD put his body on the line time after time, and did not shirk a contest.

Today, another physical game. RCD went in hard every contest, tackled like a man possessed, got plenty of the ball and was in our best 3 players in a grand final!

He really showed today that he has explosive speed and his 2 x running goals were amazing. He found space when he needed to.

He is a big boy and was still growing at the start of this year.

His game today reminded me of Bontempelli in his 1st year.

Reactions: 12 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Many went for this kids head way too early, couple more pre seasons of building his tank and getting use to his size and imho we will have a very good player, my only concern is his field kicking, his a bit Dangerfield ( good luck Patrick) like , with his burst speed and wobbly punts

taraba

Eat em alive!!!
Jul 27, 2004
Planet Earth
Let’s face it. His two running goals were instrumental in us winning the game. Showed some great speed and poise to finish in a high pressure game like that.

Is coming along nicely and I would be very surprised if he didn’t debut next season.

Reactions: 1 users