Welcome to Tiger land Riley Collier’Dawkins | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Tiger land Riley Collier’Dawkins

wigglyworm

Tiger Matchwinner
Jan 22, 2008
not sure about this, stats dont need to be that high.

Graham, for example is allowed to play getting much less of the ball. Depends how well RCD applies pressure, bursts from stoppages, limits his opponent, tackles.

Not sure RCD will ever average 20-25 touches, never has in his junior career
Would say Graham is designated defensive midfielder. I dont see RCD in that role. We will see but I still think he will need to up that possestion count by 4 or 5 per game before he gets in

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Too big I reckon, be interested to know what his body composition numbers are.

I reckon its safe to assume, given the franked form of our F&C staff over the last 3 years, he hasn't got a couple of 2kg love handles :D

haven't seen him yet, but im hoping his expanded the engine room and leysy is ironing no26 on he's duffel coat as we write.

as a side note, the last time I saw dusty close up, the size of hes engine room left me speechless. His gotta have half his body weight between his knees and his knavel?

Reactions: 1 users

Eddie from Elwood

Tiger Matchwinner
Sep 23, 2015
And apparently the kid still moves well.
his weight must be in all the right places.
I'm looking forward to big Ivie winning the tap down RCD as he towers above the oppo's midfield midgets, bursts or handballs out to (insert name here) kick the ball inside 50 to a leading (insert name here), goal! I always thought the 666 rule was going to kill us, but we have the players to exploit it, suck on that Hocking you mug!

nikolasmia

Tiger Superstar
Sep 3, 2007
I'm 191cm and 97kg. If Riley weighed in at 94 he was fully clothed, including shoes.

agree.

The weights and heights of players need to be taken with a grain of salt.

No way Ross has lost 7kg, no way RCD has put on 7kg. Numbers do not add up

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
I reckon its safe to assume, given the franked form of our F&C staff over the last 3 years, he hasn't got a couple of 2kg love handles :D

haven't seen him yet, but im hoping his expanded the engine room and leysy is ironing no26 on he's duffel coat as we write.

as a side note, the last time I saw dusty close up, the size of hes engine room left me speechless. His gotta have half his body weight between his knees and his knavel?
Big arze & thighs = Built for football.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
No way Ross has lost 7kg, no way RCD has put on 7kg. Numbers do not add up

the pic I saw of Jack Ross he looked like he could ride a hurdler at Newmarket.

may have been a funny photo, but he looked an entirely different shape.

I'd like to see a picture of RCD and Dusty going arse to arse.

maybe put Plugger Lockett or David Cloke in. there for scale?

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Quickdraw

End of the drought
Jun 8, 2013
I'd like to see a picture of RCD and Dusty going arse to arse.

maybe put Plugger Lockett or David Cloke in. there for scale?
Super wide angle lens would be needed for that photo

• Haha

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
If Riley kicks on he could well become a key player at the RFC in 2-3 years time.

The buzz around him is nice for pre season but I'm not expecting too much from him this year.
Would say Graham is designated defensive midfielder. I dont see RCD in that role. We will see but I still think he will need to up that possestion count by 4 or 5 per game before he gets in

Agree with RCD not being used defensively this kid will ideally become an offensive weapon and a point of difference for the Tigers going forward.

Reactions: 1 user