Welcome to Tiger land Riley Collier’Dawkins | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Tiger land Riley Collier’Dawkins

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
I didn't get congratulated by the missus for adding 7kgs.
I didn't get congratulated by my missus the other day either. She was in front of the mirror, and said I'm not the woman I used to be, it's getting me down a bit, can you pay me a compliment. I said to her your eyesight is still very good.

• Haha
Reactions: 19 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
I didn't get congratulated by my missus the other day either. She was in front of the mirror, and said I'm not the woman I used to be, it's getting me down a bit, can you pay me a compliment. I said to her your eyesight is still very good.
:mhihi When's the divorce?

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018

My wife actually looked in the mirror and said “I’ve got the body of a 21 yr old girl”
I said “Well give it back. You’re getting it wrinkled”

• Haha

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
How is the hospital food going?

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Bennnny

Punt Road End. The best place to watch The Tiges.
Mar 29, 2005
Melbourne
www.indieinitiative.com
Great article on AFL about RCD. Was disappointed he didn't play last year and really dropped away for a while, poor training regime and attitude. Changed that around and spent time with Dusty and Trent. Dealing with a growth spurt and his poor eating habits.

Reactions: 1 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Great article on AFL about RCD. Was disappointed he didn't play last year and really dropped away for a while, poor training regime and attitude. Changed that around and spent time with Dusty and Trent. Dealing with a growth spurt and his poor eating habits.

Our man @caesar has expanded his influence according to this paragraph :).....!

'A typical day started with an egg white omelette, and ended with a small steak and Caesar salad, with very little in between and very few carbohydrates.'

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Our man @caesar has expanded his influence according to this paragraph :).....!

'A typical day started with an egg white omelette, and ended with a small steak and Caesar salad, with very little in between and very few carbohydrates.'

You wouldn’t put on much weight eating Caesar

• Haha

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007
Lacking in maturity. Un-richmond like to be too cool for VFL. A bit presumptuous to assume he will get a game in the first 3 games - hope he is not up for another fall.

Today's game will be very insightful to see where he is at.

Animal king

Tiger Cub
Sep 15, 2019
Lacking in maturity. Un-richmond like to be too cool for VFL. A bit presumptuous to assume he will get a game in the first 3 games - hope he is not up for another fall.

When did he say he was too cool for vfl ?

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008

Credit to him for telling the story coz he could have said nothing and we’d be none the wiser.
That in itself shows maturity
Good on him

Feeling Tigerish

Tiger Champion
Apr 11, 2009

thought exactly the same thing when I read that part.

TT33

Yellow & Black Member
Feb 17, 2004
Melbourne

The kid is 19 & ambitious. I'd rather him be like that, than lackadaisical & complacent.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Credit to him for telling the story coz he could have said nothing and we’d be none the wiser.
That in itself shows maturity
Good on him
Yep. No surprise the kid hit a little flat spot. Like any one who attempts to reach the elite level, he'd have been a tad disappointed n frustrated that so many of the kids from his draft range played senior games while he gets slotted back off the emergency almost a senior game.
All courage, integrity n maturity from R2D2 in openly discussing his frustrations and the mistakes in letting it affect him. Great to see he's understood, accepted and adjusted his mindset in a way that should allow him to achieve what he wants.

Reactions: 3 users