Welcome to Tiger land Riley Collier’Dawkins | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Tiger land Riley Collier’Dawkins

Merveille

Tiger Champion
Apr 1, 2007
Like him to have one more but can’t see him keeping Lambert, Stack and Dusty out of the team, or even Maurice

Reactions: 1 user

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Didn't expect him to beat Oliver and Petracca, did expect him to attend more centre bounces:unsure:

Reactions: 1 users

snags

Tiger Superstar
Oct 28, 2005
Have you got the numbers, tm?
I saw them somewhere on another source and it seems he didn't have a CBA in the third when things went tits up. Not sure what special role Dimma gave him but saw him bob up CHF area a few times. Was he acting as a stopper on the HBF? I couldn't pick up what his role was would've expected him in the middle especially with Dow down.

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
I saw them somewhere on another source and it seems he didn't have a CBA in the third when things went tits up. Not sure what special role Dimma gave him but saw him bob up CHF area a few times. Was he acting as a stopper on the HBF? I couldn't pick up what his role was would've expected him in the middle especially with Dow down.
I'm going to watch the game again and will have a bit of a look, snags. He was definitely sent forward to kick a goal but when he won the ball he ran sideways.

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
I hope we give Riley another chance this week and actually play him as a clearance mid.
He may not be good enough but let’s play him there and make sure

Reactions: 9 users

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
I hope we give Riley another chance this week and actually play him as a clearance mid.
He may not be good enough but let’s play him there and make sure
That's how we played in the first half before he got banished.

Although we were in front at half time so perhaps he should have stayed there.

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
That's how we played in the first half before he got banished.

Although we were in front at half time so perhaps he should have stayed there.
I don’t understand why either.

Fitness?
No confidence in him to run a full game in the midfield. He is a midfielder. I have faith in RCD and want him to succeed.

Big game Friday night for him.

Reactions: 2 users

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
Riley got 0 clearances on the night. 2 kicks, 7 hb, 4 turnovers, 4 groundball gets, 5 score involvements. 2 tackles, 18 pressure acts. 80% TOG.

Some of the numbers are ok.

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
Riley got 0 clearances on the night. 2 kicks, 7 hb, 4 turnovers, 4 groundball gets, 5 score involvements. 2 tackles, 18 pressure acts. 80% TOG.

Some of the numbers are ok.
5 score involvements from 5 effective possessions? Do you get a score involvement if you stay out of the way of the good players?

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
With the Chimp out, you'd expect RCD to spend a bit more time in the guts.

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
You would think Mojo would be the sub.

Riley to get serious big boy mid minutes.

It’s almost no excuse time. Show us something Alfred.

Give us the glimpses for extended periods.

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
You would think Mojo would be the sub.

Riley to get serious big boy mid minutes.

It’s almost no excuse time. Show us something Alfred.

Give us the glimpses for extended periods.
Sub will be outside the named 22. Think it will be Ross.