Welcome to Tiger land Riley Collier’Dawkins | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Tiger land Riley Collier’Dawkins

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
32 disposals & 6 clearances, and 25 with another 6 clearances from his last 2 games is pretty fair effort, deserves a game.

Reactions: 7 users

tigermike

Tiger Superstar
Apr 6, 2014
I always had a soft spot for him. I still see a lot to work with in him, but he doesn’t really ever look interested. See him singing the song in the vfl today? No passion or interest at all.
Maybe he was stuffed after 32 possessessions and 6 clearances! :)

Rod

Tiger Superstar
Aug 3, 2003
Bruswick West
I’ve heard a rumour he’s already been tapped on the shoulder, and making plans to travel overseas next year….

Reactions: 1 users

Ghost of 29

Handball - its just a fad!!
Aug 16, 2008
Would love to see him make it in yellow and black but somehow don't think he was the want needed to hit the heights. He is certainly running out of time to show us
A kid aged 22 is running out of time??? I get what you mean but the notion that a 22yr old kid and a young 22 at that is running out of time is ridiculous.

Reactions: 1 user

thegdog

Tiger Champion
Sep 28, 2009
A kid aged 22 is running out of time??? I get what you mean but the notion that a 22yr old kid and a young 22 at that is running out of time is ridiculous.
I guess he is finished at Tiges with no call up this week. Shame, I still see a lot of talent as clearance midfielder who can kick goals.

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
G O N E
If he couldn't get a call up after last week, not going to happen.

Put games into Ross, who looks more likely.