Welcome to Tiger land Riley Collier’Dawkins | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Tiger land Riley Collier’Dawkins

123cups

Tiger Champion
May 1, 2016
Very excited he’s staying. I haven’t watched him as closely as others, but he’s shown glimpses of quality whenever I have watched him play.

He also has competitive beast mindset and pure hand-eye cooridination skills with ball in hand while being tackled that fill me with confidence.

And the most pleasing sign was how he showed maturity beyond his years with the way he spoke about his first season.

All good signs we’ve got a potential young star ready to rise through the ranks.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Good on the lad for re signing he wont do better anywhere else.

He might be hot property when his next re signiong come ups .......lets hope he is that will mean he's stood up and playing good quality senior footy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

bringbakflemmo

Tiger Superstar
Apr 15, 2009
Good on the lad for re signing he wont do better anywhere else.

He might be hot property when his next re signiong come ups .......lets hope he is that will mean he's stood up and playing god quality senior footy.
Very happy for him to play god quality footy.
Get on him for the Brownlow then ?

Reactions: 1 user

Ghost of 29

Handball - its just a fad!!
Aug 16, 2008
A starting midfield role is up for grabs in 2021. Missed the development this year but has had a 6 month preseason and should be ready to physically mix it up come Rd 1. A Jack Ross / RCD combo would be nice

Reactions: 2 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
A starting midfield role is up for grabs in 2021. Missed the development this year but has had a 6 month preseason and should be ready to physically mix it up come Rd 1. A Jack Ross / RCD combo would be nice

If RCD comes along then our next midfield really starts to take shape. Graham, Ross, Bolton already best 25, if RCD and Dow can take that next step then we are seeing our midfield rejuvenate in front of our eyes. Compare that to the Cats, they have Parfitt. Big cliff coming for them.

Reactions: 1 users

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Would’ve played this year for a Grand Final caliber side if not for niggles. That translates to 10~15 games in year two at Essendon or North, otherwise known as the bad sides. That warrants another two years at the good ones.

Reactions: 1 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Article in hearld sun.
Can't open it, not a member just a number.
Can someone post article.
It mentions RCD is our missing link.

T-Shirt Tommy

Have you got the oven on?
Apr 11, 2011
Article in hearld sun.
Can't open it, not a member just a number.
Can someone post article.
It mentions RCD is our missing link.
A size which has won 3 out of the last 4 flags has a missing link? And that link is RCD? Sounds like a Jon Ralph article

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
RCD is just used as an example, the overall theme is we need young guys coming through to challenge the established guys and keep standards up.
So telling us what we already know and the clear message from the club after backing out of the draft virtually and showing little interest in the trade period. Clearly the club is saying that it's time to back our investment in the youngsters already on the list.

Myself, wished we'd kept Markov, and I think we might regret not going for Jack* Henry and allowing the Mudpies to grab him. Just hope there weren't signs of 'sitting on hands' complacency. Overall. willing to back the club's faith in the young talent and fantastic to have MRJ on board, but e.g. RCD is still a mystery to me in terms of his capabilities at AFL level.

* Edit: should be Oliver Henry.

Last edited:

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
So telling us what we already know and the clear message from the club after backing out of the draft virtually and showing little interest in the trade period. Clearly the club is saying that it's time to back our investment in the youngsters already on the list.

Myself, wished we'd kept Markov, and I think we might regret not going for Jack Henry and allowing the Mudpies to grab him. Just hope there weren't signs of 'sitting on hands' complacency. Overall. willing to back the club's faith in the young talent and fantastic to have MRJ on board, but e.g. RCD is still a mystery to me in terms of his capabilities at AFL level.

Im hoping we stayed out of the draft to stockpile picks for some gun kids or even moreso for some gun topliners to trade in that will impact instantly and keep us in the fun zone for a tad longer and help the kids come on.

Reactions: 4 users

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
Im hoping we stayed out of the draft to stockpile picks for some gun kids or even moreso for some gun topliners to trade in that will impact instantly and keep us in the fun zone for a tad longer and help the kids come on.
Hope you're right, and that doing next to nothing at end of 2020 doesn't prove a mistake.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004

Myself, wished we'd kept Markov, and I think we might regret not going for Jack* Henry and allowing the Mudpies to grab him. Just hope there weren't signs of 'sitting on hands' complacency. Overall. willing to back the club's faith in the young talent and fantastic to have MRJ on board, but e.g. RCD is still a mystery to me in terms of his capabilities at AFL level.

We shouldve forced Collingwoods hand by bidding on there academy kid, and if Henry was available we shouldve picked him.

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne

Henry went at pick 17. We had pick 20. He was gone before we even traded the pick.

Reactions: 2 users