Welcome to Tiger land Riley Collier’Dawkins | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Tiger land Riley Collier’Dawkins

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
Excellent tall inside mid who has pace and is prepared to take a bounce and take the game on

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
cross between Fyfe and Cripps.

Awesome.

Seems he had no idea Richmond were keen.

Ian4 said:
Seems to be a ball winner. Good fit for us
The mock drafts are saying the knock on him is that he doesn;t get enough of the pill

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
He has a huge smile on his face. Loving that we have a nice big bodied kid in the wings. I hope we get the best out of him.

I can imagine a forward - mid rotation between him and Dusty when Dusty gets a bit older. Great get Tigers, and welcome big fella.

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
Ian4 said:
Seems to be a ball winner. Good fit for us

Wish they didn't keep banging on about his likeness to a Carlton player - but if he does end up playing like Cripps - wow!!!

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
David King said he won contested ball 67% of the time in the Championship. Most of any player.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Geez his got some toe for a big unit, looks to have a lot of the tools we need, great get in theory .

Welcome and good luck

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
Smoking Aces said:
David King said he won contested ball 67% of the time in the Championship. Most of any player.

Yeah but that doesn't mean much if are not getting a heap of it

Reactions: 1 user

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
jb03 said:
Yeah but that doesn't mean much if are not getting a heap of it

Grew 8cm in the last 12 months, might still be getting used to his height.

If he can accumulate and build his tank he is exactly what we need.

E

easy_tiger

Smoking Aces said:

Thats a great number.

Superb size and a cool sounding kid

If you can deal with both parents menstruating at the same time, i reckon your as tough as *smile*.

Welcome to tigerland son. :clap

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

non hogkins

Tiger Rookie
Jan 26, 2013
easy said:
Thats a great number.

Superb size and a cool sounding kid

If you can deal with both parents menstruating at the same time, i reckon your as tough as *smile*.

Welcome to tigerland son. :clap
whats menstruating got to do with it? grow up