Welcome to Tiger land Riley Collier’Dawkins | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Tiger land Riley Collier’Dawkins

Tigaman

Tiger Champion
May 23, 2010
Big boots for RCD to fill tomorrow night if he lines up the gun spot. Son asked me to go to the game but refused as I just do not go to WC games. Besides that it is a night game & at my age far to late for my body.

Reactions: 1 user

Tiger Pops

Tiger Champion
Apr 22, 2008
Melbourne
started the 3rd ! v melbourne in the FF pocket. hardly think he can show his craft in that role. Needs to roll though the middle to see what we have and what call we need to make.

Reactions: 1 users

tha8ball

Tiger Legend
Jan 6, 2005
Oh East Melbourne!
With Cotch and Dow out - this is a huge game for RCD. We need him to step up desperately around the contest. Without sounding over dramatic - reckon tonight is make or break stuff for him.

Reactions: 4 users

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
With Cotch and Dow out - this is a huge game for RCD. We need him to step up desperately around the contest. Without sounding over dramatic - reckon tonight is make or break stuff for him.
If he dosent preform today against a WAFL WC team,
I want him delisted before the flight home

• Haha

BT Tiger

Staff member
Jun 5, 2005
Warragul
Unfortunately WCE are barely AFL quality today, which is probably why RCD doesn't look entirely out of place.

But here's hoping that he does take some confidence from getting his hands on the footy and can continue on with a similar form next week.

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Step forward, that’s enough.

Early on attacked tackles with vigour.

Hold on to your stock.

Reactions: 2 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Stepped in today. Took the hits and got the ball out.
I thought he was poor in the first half. Looked out of his depth even when we were belting them. Slow, fumbly, awkward.

Better second half for sure, but he’s nothing to write home about. Pretty certain of that.

Pandaboy

Tiger Superstar
Mar 27, 2009
Did nothing to convince me he will make it. That was worst than a VFL side tonight. Was more like playing a Division 3 country side with part-timers and he barely touched it in the first half.

Last edited:

thegdog

Tiger Champion
Sep 28, 2009
There is just something about him that tells me he can be a very decent player. Has to be midfield though. Good balance, penetrating kick and reckon can find the goals regularly

Last edited: