Welcome to Tigerland - Callum Moore | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Tigerland - Callum Moore

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
Has all the athleticism to be a good AFL player. Kicks horribly though, and we saw when Port Adelaide took a very highly rated junior and couldn't get his kicking corrected what that did for their side.

Maybe Moore can play somewhere else (wing - athletic enough), but I won't be crying about him going. If he makes good somewhere else though, brilliant. He won a flag in the VFL for us. He's a Tiger, always. Let him try make good his professional career elsewhere.

Reactions: 6 users

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
a bit like Menadue - not quite there at the highest level. another fair call.

Tigerfan

Roar Power
Apr 28, 2004
Gold Coast (SE - QLD).
Callum Moore signed with Coburg.
no news on Menadue yet.

Grigg - coaching at the cattery.
ellis - the Gold Coast
Butler - saints
Towner - bombers

Reactions: 1 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Plenty of AFL traits. If he was able to kick he might have made it but that was a problem unlikely to improve.
Best of luck to him.

Agreed if he was a better kick and a couple of cm taller and a few kg heavier he'd be on an AFL list still, and wouldve played more games for the RFC.

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
Poor bloke. Hasn't he copped enough? Bad enough being delisted but now having to play for that scum club
Sure, and meanwhile we have a list gap we are keeping open for a highly paid KPP who is looking unlikely to ever play for us again. Would have liked to keep Cal for insurance. Versatile type - very athletic, can play lot of roles.

Reactions: 1 user

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Sure, and meanwhile we have a list gap we are keeping open for a highly paid KPP who is looking unlikely to ever play for us again. Would have liked to keep Cal for insurance. Versatile type - very athletic, can play lot of roles.
Same here. Going to Cartoon worries me a bit. We'll see.

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Would have liked to keep Cal for insurance. Versatile type - very athletic, can play lot of role

I actually thought someone might have given him a go sooner but 8 games in 4 yrs isn't great so I'm happy if he gets a 2nd chance for his sake and if he does, and plays a decent amount...... it'll show how far back in the pack the blue brown baggers are!

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Would have liked to keep Cal for insurance. Versatile type - very athletic, can play lot of roles.
Unfortunately not very well. While not an avid watcher of magoos games I can't recall seeing too many standout games from Callum over the years. Wish him well wherever he ends up playing but I doubt he's gunna present much more than a few cameos n fringe performances at AFL level.

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
Unfortunately not very well. While not an avid watcher of magoos games I can't recall seeing too many standout games from Callum over the years. Wish him well wherever he ends up playing but I doubt he's gunna present much more than a few cameos n fringe performances at AFL level.
Cal Moore is a very good vfl player and has been for a while.
I don’t think he can ever be more than someone who can play a role every now and again in the afl however and probably that’s why he was delisted.
He would be the sort of guy who might come in if Jack or Lynch were injured but Balta and Chol have probably got that spot now

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Good luck to the kid, hope he gets a run at the Blues. Some good attributes and some mediocre ones - kicking in particular. Given their forward injury/depth problems could see him getting a game or two.

Reactions: 2 users