Welcome to Tigerland Jacob Bauer | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Tigerland Jacob Bauer

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Maximus was never coming to the Tiger's he was a reuse we instigated to throw Dodo off because they had their pick before us.

And of course Dodo fell for it.

Reactions: 1 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Had dinner with Dimma and mentioned he went to watch the Swans game coz he still barracks for them. Dimma laughed. Needs a few lessons....:mhihi

Reactions: 2 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
A good mark and kick and has good pace, they're good attributes. Get him into the side sooner than later, will make our forward line better.

Reactions: 1 user

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
A good mark and kick and has good pace, they're good attributes. Get him into the side sooner than later, will make our forward line better.

To me Bauer has good agility maybe not necessarily pace?, will need to apply more pressure when ball is on the ground and apply a tackle or two.
All in all an ok first up effort, was poor for three quarters made the most of his chances and took some grabs in the last. Our midfield's inept effort to win the clearances and delivery into the forward-line wouldn't have helped him overall

Only jumped on a plane on Thursday night and has had just the one training session with us so plenty to learn.

Reactions: 7 users