Welcome to Tigerland Jacob Bauer | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Tigerland Jacob Bauer

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
If he succeeds, I wouldn't be surprised for the $wan$ to ask (poach) for him in 2027.....

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
I like he has 18 months it gives him a chance to really settle in and get some work into him to help his development.

Shows the club has some faith in him.

I wonder if the RFC had anything to do with that extra 12 months added to put some others off.

Reactions: 1 user

BillyJean17

Tiger Champion
Jul 27, 2009
melbourne
I like he has 18 months it gives him a chance to really settle in and get some work into him to help his development.

Shows the club has some faith in him.

I wonder if the RFC had anything to do with that extra 12 months added to put some others off.
Several players nominated that , at 19 naturally we re taking a longer term view

Reactions: 1 user

tigermike

Tiger Superstar
Apr 6, 2014
Obviously great in the air with a good jump and vice like hands, but his biggest challenge will be the body on body contact defenders in the AFL will apply to him denying a clear jump at the footy.
Depends whether the umps near the goal square are really doing their job and paying these sheparding frees or not. Because he's from RFC they'll probably just say 'nothing to see here', just like they did with Naughton. Should we expect anything different?

zgod

Tiger Legend
Feb 25, 2008
Anything less than a rising star is a bust.
As in win it.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Tony Braxton-Hicks

There are no stupid ideas, just stupid people
Aug 10, 2004
The Playboy Mansion
Depends whether the umps near the goal square are really doing their job and paying these sheparding frees or not. Because he's from RFC they'll probably just say 'nothing to see here', just like they did with Naughton. Should we expect anything different?
Yes. The umpires will break when interrogated by Jack Bauer.