Goodbye Mabior Chol | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Goodbye Mabior Chol

The_Celebrant

Tiger Superstar
Aug 18, 2018
malemelbournecelebrant.net.au
Watching Geelong tonight, Blicavs starts on the wing with Stanley in the ruck. Then Stanley immediately drifts forward and Blicavs takes on ruck duties. Would be interesting to occasionally see us use this tactic by starting Chol on the wing then rucking. More of a tactic for when Nank or CCJ are in rather than Soldo.

Reactions: 1 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
With our plethora of rucks,

and Mabs agility, mitts and reliable set shot kicking,

could the succession plan for Jacks be right under our nose?

Nank/Ivan/CCJ our ruckmen

Lynchy/Mabs our KPF's

Balta/? our KPB

$hai/Stackman/Bakes/Dow/RCD mid?

we need to collect some KPB's

Reactions: 4 users

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Watching Geelong tonight, Blicavs starts on the wing with Stanley in the ruck. Then Stanley immediately drifts forward and Blicavs takes on ruck duties. Would be interesting to occasionally see us use this tactic by starting Chol on the wing then rucking. More of a tactic for when Nank or CCJ are in rather than Soldo.
Blicavs is a credible wingman though. Start Mabs on the wing and you're pretty much signalling you're going to do as you suggest.

Nank/Ivan/CCJ our ruckmen

Lynchy/Mabs our KPF's

Balta/? our KPB

$hai/Stackman/Bakes/Dow/RCD mid?

we need to collect some KPB's
You're on my wavelength, ez. That's part of the reason I say rest Jack this week. Let's have a look at it.

Reactions: 1 user

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
You're on my wavelength, ez. That's part of the reason I say rest Jack this week. Let's have a look at it.

I really like the idea, but try it against Adelaide.

Suns have some bite

I dunno if no footy or family would do Jack much good?

who the *smile* knows?

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Sorry people but resting Jack is crazy talk.

Just as he is starting to hit the scoreboard we want to rest him.

Zero injury history (touch wood) and we are heading into the business end of the season where you want continuity in your team.

It aint happening and nor it should.

Reactions: 5 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
I’m thinking the breath taking moments are becoming more often and better and the absent periods are becoming less and better .

Jury is still out on where Chol will end up, however each step is in the right direction

Reactions: 5 users

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
I’m thinking the breath taking moments are becoming more often and better and the absent periods are becoming less and better .

Jury is still out on where Chol will end up, however each step is in the right direction

If Mabs wants a long AFL career then it is in his own hands. A way to go yet but since being in the hub he seems to have gone up a gear or two and now believes in himself.

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007
Soldo on the wing?

That would fool the opposition....

• Haha

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
I’m looking forward to the headlines when Marbior kicks his first bag of 5 goals.
“Two phones moves to 5G ?”

I’ll see myself out.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com

I reckon.
One of the most impressive things about Mabs in recent weeks has been his unselfish assist work & footy smarts to bring others into the play.
Exactly what Jack does at his best. Keep building that tank Mabior..

Reactions: 4 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Growing with every game. Really good signs.
Confidence is huge.
A mini Ottens. Beautiful kick

Reactions: 2 users

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
There's no one I trust more with a set shot within 40. Play him at full forward.

I reckon he got a corkie in the first quarter too, either in the contest leading up to his stellar Jack assist, or the centre bounce prior to that.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Mabs looked like someone had slipped an oxycontin in his banana tonight

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Very poor game, couldn't or wouldn't get to a lot of contests. Very disappointing in the ruck, didn't even jump a few times, only 2 hit outs.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
maybe they grab him on the *smile* to get him going a bit?

I reckon Dimma should have sent the runner out with a pillow and a crocheted blanky

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Kicked his regulation goal at least. This is the worry with Cholster, some games he just doesn't impact enough.

Reactions: 3 users