Goodbye Mabior Chol | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Goodbye Mabior Chol

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
Playing 2nd ruck/3rd forward obviously suits Chol, gives him match ups he can handle.
I wont expect 4 goals every week though.

Reactions: 1 user

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Great step up this week for Marbs , avaerage Rucks , however much better defenders , should get a much smaller opponent when playing forward, “ could” be a real key for us

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Welcome back to your normal self Chol.
Few of us got worried and thought you were turning into a very handy player.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
That’s it , I’m done again , can’t have those type of games , especially against that super ruck combo, ffs , let’s not be teased anymore , let the young fella move to another club and wish him the best

Reactions: 4 users

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
IMHO played out of position We went back to 2 tall forwards Jack and Lynch being triple teamed
Dimma was too shy to stick to 2 tall forwards and resting ruck in forward line as marking options allowing Geelong easy rebounds

Tigers2011

What did I miss dad?
May 6, 2007
Mt Waverley, Victoria
Can’t be an elite sportsperson when there’s so much difference between best & worst.

Had his jump negated at centre bounces and once again got pushed out of the way at boundary thrown ins & ball ups around the ground. Can’t play forward unless he leads up at ball. As others have said, either can’t read the ball in flight or simply too insipid to compete for contested marks.

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Axe. Only had 60% game time. There is no excuse whatsoever to not use every ounce of energy at all times when playing that sort of time. You'd think in his position he'd play every game like his career depended on it. Frankly it cheapens the jumper. If desire is not the issue but lack of stamina then he doesn't belong at AFL level. It's likely both.

Reactions: 2 users

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
I'd rather give games to CJ. I'd play CJ ahead of both Chol and Lynch if we had to choose.

Leysy Days

Tiger Legend
Feb 26, 2004
Backing last weeks performance up against better tall opposition was the challenge for Mabs.

Failed it.

Not a swinging voter on this guy. And against the grain still say it's not intent.

He just can't read the flight of the ball like all good talls can. It continually catches him out (pun intended)

His touch below his knees and nice skills won't make up for this.

Reactions: 2 users