Welcome to Tigerland - Tim Taranto | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Tigerland - Tim Taranto

momentai

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2004
Melb
fair enough

but I dont really want spirited responses. our list is in terrible shape, as you'd 100% expect post dynasty.

I want to tank against west coast to get Jagga Smith,

and get the party started again ASAP.

and I get why thats a disagreeable position.
Got to make sensible decisions about our youth. Got to give all those thought at or near the required standard to have a few games to show their ability.
Players like Graham, Grimes and McIntosh may reasonably be left out, to allow those opportunities to arise.

That isn't tanking. Keep away from such a notion. From every point of view it stinks and would do damage.

Reactions: 1 user

TT33

Yellow & Black Member
Feb 17, 2004
Melbourne
Some posters were saying we should field our VFL team a few weeks back, we might be there shortly.

Reactions: 1 users

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
Now we have Tim out for a few a weeks with an injury. I wonder what we have done to the injury gods to upset them so much. The way things are going, anytime soon we will have more of our playing group on the injury list than being able to play

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Players like Graham, Grimes and McIntosh may reasonably be left out, to allow those opportunities to arise.
So you're seriously thinking that with the injuries we've been having the last month or so, that we should just drop a few fit experienced players and give even more kids a run. Just in case someone somewhere might be maybe a little talented. What do you think might be a good mix? Five experienced players starting on the bench and eighteen kids to start from the opening bounce, that'd be a good balance wouldn't it?

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Got to make sensible decisions about our youth. Got to give all those thought at or near the required standard to have a few games to show their ability.

That isn't tanking. Keep away from such a notion. From every point of view it stinks and would do damage.
We can barely field a team and you want to drop more senior players?

Won't happen.

Reactions: 1 users

momentai

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2004
Melb
We can barely field a team and you want to drop more senior players?

Won't happen.
Didn’t say that at all.

If all are fit and we can’t make it into another finals series then these three plus others are likely to be asked to make way.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Didn’t say that at all.

If all are fit and we can’t make it into another finals series then these three plus others are likely to be asked to make way.
Ahhh I see now. That's the little bit you left out of your initial post. " If all the players are fit " then we could maybe drop some for kids.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Didn’t say that at all.

You need to go back and edit "if all are fit" back into your post 😂😍