Welcome to Tigerland - Tim Taranto | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Tigerland - Tim Taranto

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Taranto is a beast of a runner
Always had a massive tank and was not utilised the best at GWS trying to plonk him fwd at every opportunity
Hasn’t the pace of Lambert, but we could do a lot worse if we use Taranto to replace him.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Nooo Noooo TF :oops:
Yeah. Partly my fault as I was too paranoid noticing some of my hair thinning out so I decided to go and see A&M weekly. Radiated my head with some infra-red light and other rubbish which did SFA. Money wasted. That's naivety for you at that age.

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users

Ricemagic

Tiger Superstar
Feb 8, 2021
Yeah. Partly my fault as I was too paranoid noticing some of my hair thinning out so I decided to go and see A&M weekly. Radiated my head with some infra-red light and other rubbish which did SFA. Money wasted. That's naivety for you at that age.
Around same age it went for me too man, reckon it was the blonde tips that killed mine, all that peroxide :(

Reactions: 1 user

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Compare that to superstar recruit $800K per year Zac Williams who apparently showed up to his new club last year in, well, shall we say less than impressive shape.
Been thinking about this and it’s an astute observation. First day of training at a new club, Taranto made a huge statement.

How long has K-Mac been our time trial king? 3 years? 4 years? And first day of everyone back Timmy T smashes him.
But it’s not about our bald big strong winger. It’s Timmy making a huge statement. It’s a leadership moment. Little things like this make an impact on the group day one. Standards got raised.

Thank you for attending My Day 1 overreaction Ted Talk.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 23 users

5SKULL5

What stands in the way, becomes the way!
Dec 20, 2004
Melbourne
Around same age it went for me too man, reckon it was the blonde tips that killed mine, all that peroxide :(
Getting married at a young age did the same to me. And I don't mean the head butting of the bed backboard.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

FitenFitenWin

Listen to the thunder RFC
Jul 30, 2009
Brisbane
How good is it to have a trade recruit come into the place and set new standards at training? This is the epitome of good list management - getting people in that are talented, hard-working and of good character. No wonder we're the best club in the land.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 19 users

Tiger Pops

Tiger Champion
Apr 22, 2008
Melbourne
Watched the Fox Footy mini grand final (30 min package) 2019 GF - Rich v GWS. The 3rd quarter goal to Lambert (many will know this - "its Tiger Time") that kick from Torranto that lead to the turnover was horrific.... On the up side, just as the commentator mentioned " where will GWS 2nd goal come from" 10 seconds later Hopper snaps a goal - that was a smile moment hoping we see a few more snap shot goals at the punt road end from 2023 onwards,

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
Not if we get another Dow, Corey Ellis, Tyrone and Vibes Lennon :mhihi
Tambling , JON , Dow , RCD , Fiona the list goes on and on
Pick #14 + #21 is a bargain

Would we trade Shai Bolton for these picks ?

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Why is the media so hard on this kid? If he chose to go to Geelong or Collingwood and winning Time trials by 15 minutes, they would be slapping themselves