Welcome to Tigerland - Tim Taranto | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Tigerland - Tim Taranto

roachapproach

Tiger Cub
Mar 12, 2005
Happy with this trade, TT will hopefully be as impactful as Prestia. I have seen a few post that it was 2 first rounders, correct me if I am wrong but the trade is for a first and second round pick. We still maintain a RD 2 for this year. Lets see what we give up for JH.

Reactions: 1 users

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
Apart from winning a flag best day of my footy attending life was unfurling our back to back flags against them at the G. It was so sweet
This is what I don’t get why carlscum supporters like him hate us so much. They have had the privilege of seeing 3 premiership flags being unfurled before games they played. They should be eternally thanking us, it’ll be the closest they will get to see one :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

thegdog

Tiger Champion
Sep 28, 2009
Picking up Taranto and Hopper is a truly magnificent recruiting feat. I’m actually dumbfounded at how they’ve pulled it off. Bravo

Reactions: 5 users

Coburgtiger

Tiger Legend
May 7, 2012
Happy to have Tim on board but sorry we have paid way overs. Not sure why we give in so easily. Tarranto is a good talent but he should not be getting 2 first rounders. Way overs. Unless they do a good deal with Hopper then we have sold the farm. Better hope this bloke stays on the park and has a massive contribution.

2 first rounders are for game changers eg Martin etc
We didn't trade two first rounders.

Reactions: 6 users

Ripplestick

Tiger Champion
Jan 18, 2007
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

WesternTiger

Tiger Legend
Nov 7, 2004
Happy to have Tim on board but sorry we have paid way overs. Not sure why we give in so easily. Tarranto is a good talent but he should not be getting 2 first rounders. Way overs. Unless they do a good deal with Hopper then we have sold the farm. Better hope this bloke stays on the park and has a massive contribution.

2 first rounders are for game changers eg Martin etc
Really?

Tim Kelly ain't no Martin or Prestia and he cost WC picks 14, a future first (No.18 in 2020), 24 and 37.
Lachie Neale closer and he cost 6 and 19.
Teloar cost 7 and 62 and 2016 first.

Reactions: 3 users

dimmauchamp

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2003
Really?

Tim Kelly ain't no Martin or Prestia and he cost WC picks 14, a future first (No.18 in 2020), 24 and 37.
Lachie Neale closer and he cost 6 and 19.
Teloar cost 7 and 62 and 2016 first.
Tim Kelly was probably regarded as one of the best mids in the comp when he was traded.
Neale was Freos best player behind Goldilocks.
Treloar was viewed as the best young kid at the time.

As I said im happy we got him because he fills a need but just think we paid overs considering they were also desperate for a salary dump.

Hopefully it works out for the best