Welcome to Tigerland - Tim Taranto | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Tigerland - Tim Taranto

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Playing against his old side and at previous home, I sense some bitchiness in Taz.

Reactions: 1 users

Tig3

🐯
Nov 21, 2022
When we got Taranto I knew we were getting a great player… but he has definitely exceeded my expectations. What an absolute gun. Averaging “elite” numbers (blue) in so many stats, and “above average” (green) in others
IMG_1242.pngIMG_1243.pngIMG_1244.pngIMG_1245.png

Reactions: 2 users

French Tiger

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2004
Looking like an absolute bargain what we gave up to get him.

Has a recruit ever come in & produced the numbers he has ? What a way to win over fans & team mates coming to a new club.

Reactions: 9 users

RoarEmotion

Tiger Legend
Aug 20, 2005
If our W-L was 8-4 and not 4-1-7 would definitely be getting way more plaudits.

Reactions: 2 users

dmc

Kick it long and direct!
Feb 5, 2004
Ohio, USA
His ability to get from contest to contest in the last 4 or 5 minutes was just amazing. Tackles, blocks, handballs, kicks - he was just everywhere.

Reactions: 6 users

jimbob

Tiger Superstar
Jul 20, 2008
Traralgon
Kane Cornes really is the Carter of football media.
Has the Volcano actually come out and made any further comment since he was desperately trying to justify his comments 2-3 weeks ago when a few of his fellow commentators did the old “what the?”. Or has he just gone to ground? I would have thought his 30 plus possessions and 4 goals (‘wooda been 5 if one hadn’t been just touched) against Port last week would have had him say something. Seriously, he is an utter fool at times.

Reactions: 1 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Thumper would have to be in AA discussions. I hate to think what we'd be like without him this year.

Reactions: 5 users

T-Shirt Tommy

Have you got the oven on?
Apr 11, 2011
Thumper would have to be in AA discussions. I hate to think what we'd be like without him this year.
Not with Kanye on the selection panel.

He'll be arguing hell for leather that Taranto isn't worthy, as it will make him look like a total dipshit (even more so) if he ended up being on the team considering his unrelenting criticism.