Welcome to Tigerland - Tim Taranto | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Tigerland - Tim Taranto

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Posted by the club this morning when Taranto entered the gym.
I'm actually a little pleasantly suprised by TT's size at 188cm (6ft 2).

Looks like Jack G loves being at the gym seeing as he's always in these photos. It shows why his endurance and strength is always right where it needs to be. He seems the perfect professional.

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
What i liked seeing in these pictures is Banks is in the Gym and has already started working on getting a head start to the season
Remembering back to when i was 20/21 and i joined the gym to build up muscle in 6 months i gained 10kgs of muscle going to the gym 5 days a week and eating well.

Whilst these boys will be doing alot of running and wont gain that much i could easily see banks adding 5-6kgs by March which will go a fair way to making him competitive and close to 80kg's

Reactions: 1 users

Quickdraw

End of the drought
Jun 8, 2013
What i liked seeing in these pictures is Banks is in the Gym and has already started working on getting a head start to the season
Remembering back to when i was 20/21 and i joined the gym to build up muscle in 6 months i gained 10kgs of muscle going to the gym 5 days a week and eating well.

Whilst these boys will be doing alot of running and wont gain that much i could easily see banks adding 5-6kgs by March which will go a fair way to making him competitive and close to 80kg's
Reckon we've got a ripper in Banksy. Put on some weight and might be the perfect replacement for KMac.

Reactions: 3 users

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
Reckon we've got a ripper in Banksy. Put on some weight and might be the perfect replacement for KMac.
Captained every team he's been in before coming to RFC

Says something about him

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
Who knows maybe by 2026 we may be thinking he is Richmond next captain
We have a few potential candidates don't we.
Jack Graham, Jack Ross was highly touted too.
Flossy was possible but he,ll need to change his onfield behaviour.
Shorty is universally loved and mature so I could see him being skip though he doesn't strike as an 'in the trenches' type.

Personally I'd love to see Dan Rioli in about 3 years. He is maturing and growing.

Reactions: 2 users

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
There’s every conceivable chance that both finish in the top 10 in our best and fairest next year.
I’d be surprised if at least one wasn’t in our best every single week. It’s extraordinary that we’ve managed to lure two A grade talents who have yet to hit their peaks

• Love
Reactions: 11 users

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
There’s every conceivable chance that both finish in the top 10 in our best and fairest next year.

I’d be surprised if at least one wasn’t in our best every single week. It’s extraordinary that we’ve managed to lure two A grade talents who have yet to hit their peaks

We have become a beast of a club.

We are so attractive to kids especially kids coming from gutter clubs like GWS & Gc