Welcome to Tigerland - Tim Taranto | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Tigerland - Tim Taranto

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
Probably, no doubt he is a strong runner. The person I was talking to was more coming from the point of view that our former midfield and wannabe midfielders are miles off the benchmark.
Could you expand a bit further Ricky?
Are you including the incumbent stars (Cotch, Dusty, Dion), and/or support act (Graham, Ross) and or ring ins (Bakes, Shorty) and or next wave (Rcd Dow) or youngsters (Sonsie)

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Not sure why , however Timmy T and the Hop looked like they have been in Tiger colors for years

Reactions: 4 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Based on not watching any of the game but reading PRE only, Taranto will win the Brownlow and Hopper will be a complete flop.

Theyre half right

Tarranto looks set to burst into that bont/petracca/cripps 2nd tier (the top tier has only one bloke, as it should)

And hoppy will be deputy mr september

Reactions: 3 users

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Along with Dion, we now have two mids who are elite at both clearance and transition. Not sure anyone else does.

Reactions: 2 users

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
Did Taranto find space near goal and get shots? He does that.

Did he win it? He can. Did he lay tackles at the coalface? Typical Taranto.

Did he run down opposing mids on the break and lay brutal tackles? *It was only Norfs.* Sure. But you gotta start somewhere. That's the sort of thing Trent Cotchin does.

Reactions: 7 users
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Taranto was at Club 80 tonight.
Was so impressed by his demeanor. Had a chat to him.
Very comfortable in his own skin & seemed happy to be back in Melbourne.
That said genuinely respectful of his fmr club.
Future leader indeed. I'm excited.

• Love
Reactions: 18 users