Welcome to Tigerland - Tim Taranto | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Tigerland - Tim Taranto

Leysy Days

Tiger Legend
Feb 26, 2004
Less sure on Hopper just yet, but this guy is going to be better than Leysy thought.

He's going to be used far more midfield than more recently with the Giants.

Will his running capacity playing him in that up and back transition role is going to suit us perfectly.

Could really elevate his game from an already high level.

Reactions: 7 users

Elmer

Tiger Champion
Dec 3, 2005
That’s a huge worry , King is diabolical with his judgement, let’s not forget he tipped Essendon for the flag this century
Mystic Meg is the kiss of death.

Surprised he hasn't tipped Saints for the flag with Wossy back.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Marlin is going to be huge loss if can't play round 1, reckon Taranto would be a good replacement.

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
My thinking is, who else has got the tank to get up and down the ground like Marlion does.
Hugo should play on the wing if Marlion doesn’t come up
if we’re not picking Hugo why did we stop him going to the Giants?

RoarEmotion

Tiger Champion
Aug 20, 2005
Tim hasn’t put a foot wrong so far. Must have made a pretty great impression with his new teammates. Excited to see how it plays out.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Someone help me about that run and stop Taz did late in the last. I didn't like the way he ran. Looked like a geriatric. Is he really this slow?

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Gun. If he and Prestia stay fit we will be top 4.

Reactions: 1 user

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
Someone help me about that run and stop Taz did late in the last. I didn't like the way he ran. Looked like a geriatric. Is he really this slow?
Probably getting fatigued. He worked his arse off all night. 8 tackles. Overall played very well.

Reactions: 2 users

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
Played really well but he is a touch slow. Should have been in the middle for the last centre bounce.

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
got a lot of the ball - didn't always come off but he was involved