Welcome to Tigers: Jason Castagna | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Tigers: Jason Castagna

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Road runner.
Both him and Rioli don’t stop running up and down the ground, they have the everreadys .

Reactions: 1 users

blutiga

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 26, 2014
Two vital clutch goals when everyone else was missing them. Who'd have thought. Massive contribution. Important possessions accumulated beyond half forward as well.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
How much has this kid changed since he first played in the back line.

Great maturity and composure. Says something about our development and his apptitude to take lessons under his wing.
He's definitely starting 22, and gone well past Butler and Rioli in the past couple of years.

Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
I’ve said it since day one. He is our best small forward.
Pressure, running ability and able to hit the score board

Pandaboy

Tiger Superstar
Mar 27, 2009
Who would have thought out of the mosquito fleet George would become the most reliable, consistent and dangerous out of them??

Butler now out of favour and rioli just doesnt get involved enough. George our most reliable small forward by far. And love that his tackles stick.

Reactions: 3 users

123cups

Tiger Champion
May 1, 2016
Our season depended on George kicking two set shots from directly in front.

He did.

Reactions: 6 users

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
Who would have thought out of the mosquito fleet George would become the most reliable, consistent and dangerous out of them??

Butler now out of favour and rioli just doesnt get involved enough. George our most reliable small forward by far. And love that his tackles stick.
Sums it up nicely

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
God I love this bloke. So happy he kicked those 2 crucial goals. Works so hard.

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
He was very good. One thing I noticed was one of his kicks, one he missed as far as I could tell: it went to Dusty in the pocket City end, Dusty passed to Prestia I think and we goaled. Now, I'm pretty sure Castagna didn't intend a pass to Dusty but I noticed a few kicks on the Southern pocket at the City end were swirling in the wind, the kick I'm remembering took an enormous swing in the air away from the goal mouth. Makes the goals he kicked even better.

His pressure and speed are a vital part of our game.

DS

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
He along with a couple of others got us back into the game with his pace and willingness to take the game on. Superb.

Reactions: 9 users