Welcome to Tigers: Jason Castagna | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Tigers: Jason Castagna

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
Only watched Georgie’s “Grand recollection” on the Club website last night (it may have been there for a while)
Not sure if I’ve ever seen him interviewed before - but gee he came over as a really well spoken and intelligent young bloke.
Good on ya Georgie
Well played this year and keep up the great work in season ‘20

Reactions: 1 users

Ice

Tiger Superstar
Jul 18, 2006
Only watched Georgie’s “Grand recollection” on the Club website last night (it may have been there for a while)
Not sure if I’ve ever seen him interviewed before - but gee he came over as a really well spoken and intelligent young bloke.
Good on ya Georgie
Well played this year and keep up the great work in season ‘20

100% agee

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
It’s time Cotchin hands over the keys to Castagnafield.
Only if he had kicked the goal in the 2nd qtr when he ran past 23 GWS players and missed on the snap.
Watching the game again, he was 3 goals away from the norm smith. His run and breaking GWS lines was unbelievable.
Can we now get a kicking coach?

Reactions: 2 users

mainlandy

Tiger Champion
Apr 27, 2004
Mont Albert
Every time George gets the ball and sprints away like a madman I think he’s going to do his hammy, but he never does. Freak.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
The thing about George is he is unpredictable. He totally bought into the chaos style and the opposition haven't a clue what whe will do next. Come to think of it, we don't either! If only he was a reliable goal kicker instead of being unpredictable but still love him in our team

Reactions: 4 users

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
The thing about George is he is unpredictable. He totally bought into the chaos style and the opposition haven't a clue what whe will do next. Come to think of it, we don't either! If only he was a reliable goal kicker instead of being unpredictable but still love him in our team

I don't think he knows what he will do next, and it works a treat.

DS

• Haha

Timmy99

Tiger Matchwinner
Jan 7, 2006
Canberra

George didn’t buy into the chaos style. Dimma made the other 21 players follow George’s lead.

Reactions: 4 users

TOT70

I'm just a suburban boy
Jul 27, 2004
Melbourne

He is unpredictable like a balm. A balm is unpredictable. Who told you to put a balm on?

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Castagnfield is on the cusp of being one of our top 5 players.
The performance in the GF will boaster his confidence and we will all see the best of Georgie in 2020.
Alongside Bolton & Rioli we will have one of the best small brigade in the competetion.
Good luck to the opposition trying to stop all 3 let alone 1.
Tickets for the Castagnafield Train go on sale on Monday...get on board kiddies..

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Reckon his goal v Freo should've been one of the GOTY contenders. Was better than the winner.

Easy.
Richmond hate written all over it.
It was better then Betts goal by a mile.
The turn of speed was like he flicked the switch for the nitro to kick in.
We copped what collingwood copped when Howe lost out to 'play 2 games miss 12"

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Now Rance has retired.
When will the club announce George as Vice Captain??

Reactions: 1 user