Welcome to Tigers: Jason Castagna | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact [email protected] // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check that your email is correct and also your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT! Our inbox is full of email errors from members who have not updated their emails, please follow the instructions on how to update here
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Tigers: Jason Castagna

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
Go George! Congratulations. May the next 100 be just as entertaining.

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
He can be frustrating, he is certainly unpredictable, but he adds so much to our team.

Castagna misses a fair few goals, but he does kick them when we need them.

But what I always say to anyone who thinks he isn't a very good player is: if you were the opposing coach or player, how would you play on Castagna to nullify his influence? It would be so hard to march up on Castagna because he is so unpredictable, he's fast and he's very strong. Makes life hell for the opposition, which is always good for us.

Congrats on 100 games, and 3 flags, wow that is amazing.

DS

Reactions: 1 users

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
Was one of our best. Probably raffle the top votes between him and Lynch. Work rate outstanding.

Reactions: 2 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
one of very few winners today.

well done George.

Reactions: 1 user

TigerForce

On the way to number 14.
Apr 26, 2004
Good game from Nuts but if that first kick to goal wasn't a howler, we would've goaled and steadied the pricks.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
He was our best by a country mile today.
He was the only one that didn't looked out of place .

Reactions: 2 users

Tigers of Old

Proud of our Club.
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
He's kicking straight which is great & no doubt George has been one of our better players.
What's interesting though is he only has one tackle from 3 games.
Our customary forward pressure is finding it hard to make inroads.

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
He's kicking straight which is great & no doubt George has been one of our better players.
What's interesting though is he only has one tackle from 3 games.
Our customary forward pressure is finding it hard to make inroads.

His pressure points (herald sun) have been within his average range. He's not as prolific in that area as say Rioli is.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Just realised that I no longer cringe and hold my breath when George is having a *smile* for goal.

The lad has come a long way.

Reactions: 1 users