Welcome to Tigers: Jason Castagna | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Tigers: Jason Castagna

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
How the *smile* does George constantly get gifted games?
I don’t give a *smile* how many “pressure acts “ he’s involved in I don’t see him laying tackles, locking ball in our forward line, shepherding, taking the game on or kicking goals Hes a total liability
Drop George As Its time to end the MRJ Farce
Can’t keep carrying George, but MRJ ain’t ready.

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
So out of form. Must be dropped. Not even getting near the ball.

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Dimma’s taking the *smile* now. This bloke hasn’t touched it all season and he’s not applying forward pressure either. He’s never at the drop of the ball and opponents are just walking out of our forward line.

Enough is enough.

Reactions: 3 users

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
Richmond's midfield has been slaughtered recently and was as bad as I have seen last week. Yes. I can see that they can't walk but we are fielding them.

The players who hurt us last week were, in no particular order, Shane Edwards, Trent Cotchin, Dion Prestia, The Far Too Many Ruck Choldren, Numbfoot Martin. Shai Bolton.

Midfields win or lose games. Small forwards are bit players.

Reactions: 6 users

Barkdog

Tiger Rookie
May 5, 2004
Bendigo
what is his role?? To spend most of the game invisible? I used to like the chaos George inflicted on the contest......now he's barely sighted.

Reactions: 1 users

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
Would have to be the worst/luckiest 3 time premiership player
What a croc of *smile*.

He's kicked 112 from 112 career games, which isn't bad considering he started as a defender. Had 79 goals through 2017-2019, which was pretty insane for a defensive oriented forward pocket/flanker.

Keep posting your inane drivel.

Reactions: 6 users

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
What a croc of *smile*.

He's kicked 112 from 112 career games, which isn't bad considering he started as a defender. Had 79 goals through 2017-2019, which was pretty insane for a defensive oriented forward pocket/flanker.

Keep posting your inane drivel.

Agree. We have a lot bigger problems than his lack of form.