Welcome to Tigers: Jason Castagna | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Tigers: Jason Castagna

fastin bulbous

Tiger Champion
Mar 30, 2010
Darwin
Another sterling performance by George.
Going forward, he missed a 25m pass by 8 metres. Missed handball by 4 metres. At least he’s getting closer.
84% game time, 9 effective disposals 147m gained. Ave 16m per disposal .( 14@ 64%DE)
4 tackles. 0 1%ers. 1 goal

But meh, he hasn’t improved, same old same old.
Trade.. triple premiership player who coulda won a Norm Smith :)ROFLMAO:) runs fast.
What’s his currency in a trade?
I don’t think he ticked off on spoiling jack or Tom so….

Reactions: 1 user

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Very poor game today, handballs missing easy targets, even the goal he kicked, he almost missed it. Just a nothing game, disappointed he got back in ahead of Stack.

Reactions: 4 users

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
Very poor game today, handballs missing easy targets, even the goal he kicked, he almost missed it. Just a nothing game, disappointed he got back in ahead of Stack.
Missed handballs in last weeks VFL game - showed that wasn’t a fluke today
(I feel bad about being so negative about George - but it’s bugging me now that he‘s getting a game ahead of some of our younger blokes)

Reactions: 1 users

Tigaman

Tiger Champion
May 23, 2010
George good today . Luvved his input when it twas hand on not off. George knockers would be still knocking George if he won another flag for the Tigers.

• Haha

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
We had four or five blokes on the park today who were destroyed.

George was not one of them. I have no idea why the other threads are unsighted and this one is so high. It looks like bias.

daniel30

Tiger Superstar
Jun 14, 2010
There is no upside in him yeah his pressure is there at times , but nothing else.

Coburgtiger

Tiger Champion
May 7, 2012
We had four or five blokes on the park today who were destroyed.

George was not one of them. I have no idea why the other threads are unsighted and this one is so high. It looks like bias.

I'm not sure either. There's no real discussion to be had on George's game. It was a standard Castagna game.

Better defensive efforts than his last few AFL games. Still can't use the ball.

Reactions: 2 users

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
I'm not sure either. There's no real discussion to be had on George's game. It was a standard Castagna game.

Better defensive efforts than his last few AFL games. Still can't use the ball.
Better defensive effort 2nd half. Zero tackles and lack of pressure in the first half. Probably given a dressing down at half time. 14 pressure acts, to put that in perspective MRJ had 28.

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
He’s only got 70 games to go to reach his 200 game milestone
Individual milestones are more important than having to justify your position in the team
Cool. So he’s played a 100?
We get first dibs on any boys he produces.
The legend will live on for years to come.

• Haha

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
Cool. So he’s played a 100?
We get first dibs on any boys he produces.
The legend will live on for years to come.
His boys will easily stand out as they’ll be the ones running around like headless chooks

• Haha