Welcome Tom Brown | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Tom Brown

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
I'd like to see him take Shorts role if Short isn't fit for the ANZAC game to try and get him more into the game from an offensive perspective and I'd be looking to give him Shorts kick ins. We gave them to Broad yesterday and whilst I love Broady, his kicking is very safe. Vlastuin and Brown taking kick ins, can make us very attacking, move the ball quickly out of our D50 into the corridor. We just need to be sure that we don't smash the guys for being aggressive, its clearly what Ooze is trying to teach them, to attack the corridor and if it doesn't work, don't dwell on the error, move onto the next moment.
Yeah, probably the most disappointing part of yesterday for me, looking at Brown, is that he didnt take any kick ins, not was he ever the person who received the easy short pass from the kick in. We should be looking to get him more involved with easy kicks.

Reactions: 3 users

Tigers2011

What did I miss dad?
May 6, 2007
Mt Waverley, Victoria
Yeah, probably the most disappointing part of yesterday for me, looking at Brown, is that he didnt take any kick ins, not was he ever the person who received the easy short pass from the kick in. We should be looking to get him more involved with easy kicks.
Plus with a licence to be more creative - go central more often instead of wide to the flanks.

TigerPort

Tiger Champion
Jun 29, 2006
NSW
I drove that Bus but bygones by bygones, the boy had shown plenty to be excited about.

And shock horror, he had an off day, how dare he have a bad day with less than ten games under his belt.

Perspective people.

Smashed in the midfield was our problem. Defence was under the pump from 2nd quarter on. Hard for anyone in the backline to look even remotely good under that much pressure

Reactions: 1 users
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
You can disagree but mocking is so unbecoming.
Geelong and Hawthorn both wanted Hopper.
What’s your opinion on his recruitment?
Do you love everything the club does?
Sorry but I get annoyed when posters with an opinion get ridiculed.
We all know that it's early days for Brown.
His last couple of games he was rightly lauded but he pretty much invisible on the weekend with just 7 possessions.
His game was disappointing no doubt. Should keep his spot for a few weeks yet regardless & hopefully bounces back against the Dees.

Reactions: 1 user

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
I think we can all see “it” with Brown. Will be ok, obviously needs games. But there’s plenty of others where there’s no “it” to be seen.

Reactions: 4 users