Welcome Tylar Young | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Tylar Young

Tig3

🐯
Nov 21, 2022
Young still going strong with his one on one defence. Can’t complain with those numbers, in some pretty good company.. IMG_1247.png

Reactions: 1 user

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Tyler has been a real find, his disposal is pretty good, it can be a bit untidy at times, but should get better as his composure improves.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Thought he was poor last night , that’s happens , wouldn’t be against a “ freshen up” in the twos take a few marks , don’t just fist everything and Biggie or Bauer come in

Reactions: 1 users

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
He had a poor game but given where he came from he deserves some slack. Gibcus will definitely improve our defence.

We are still the 5th or 6th rated defence in points against per game

thegdog

Tiger Champion
Sep 28, 2009
Reckon he is the perfect match up for Max King. Both ordinary on the ground and he can just stick to him like glue and punch everything. Leaves Balta and Vlaustin to intercept and rebound

Last edited:

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
Didn't stand out but doesn't have too, did his job and nullified his opponent and killed crucial contets

Reactions: 6 users

Tenacious Tiges

I remember when Balmey just thugged them .....
Apr 11, 2003
He is becoming a good citizen, agree that he won or halved soone critical contests tonight

Reactions: 1 user

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Get DTLD in to give him some coaching, that is a role he can succeed at and be a valuable player.

DS

Reactions: 4 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Obviously still got a hell of a lot to learn about playing AFL level footy, but keeping the game simple n competing as hard as you can to nullify the contests and opponent is a bloody good foundation to build a game and career from. Small steps to start from, but I think I'm gunna enjoy watching his career unfold.