Welcome Tyler Sonsie | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Tyler Sonsie

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Another good game. Stepped into the classy linkman role. Ball handling and use a delight. 19 disposals, 14 score involvements.

• Wow
Reactions: 7 users

checkside

Tiger Legend
Sep 23, 2005
Australia
Remarkable really. From what I read the reason he slid in the draft was because questions on his work rate.
That’s the exact thing he’s being praised for at the moment. He’s a kid who barely played a game in 2 years before being drafted, and missed his whole first pre season.

Reactions: 4 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
So composed when in traffic. Doesn't panic, nearly always finds a good option.

Reactions: 3 users

immorta

~~we are eternal all this pain is an illusion~~
Mar 31, 2005
Melbourne
Remarkable really. From what I read the reason he slid in the draft was because questions on his work rate.
That’s the exact thing he’s being praised for at the moment. He’s a kid who barely played a game in 2 years before being drafted, and missed his whole first pre season.
He's in the right environment to flourish.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Another good game. Stepped into the classy linkman role. Ball handling and use a delight. 19 disposals, 14 score involvements.
He and Ross might be head to head for one spot Spooker.

Both played well tonight one might miss out in the EF.

Graham and The Tiger King to return.

Reactions: 1 user

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
He and Ross might be head to head for one spot Spooker.

Both played well tonight one might miss out in the EF.

Graham and The Tiger King to return.
Graham no certainty to be right for week 1. Otherwise, yeah probably right.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Getting better and better. Could have finished with 3 goals.

Has stripped fitter, running harder, good decision maker and executer. Ok not so physical but he’ll get better in that space as well.

Liked his last few weeks. Screams big upside to come.

Reactions: 1 user

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
I don’t think I’ve ever seen a more seamless and natural user of the ball on either side of the body.

It’s beautiful to watch.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

richards42

making the crowd roar
Sep 15, 2005
Gold Coast
As as midfielder I was keen on Hobbs. This kid is playing much better than Hobbs. Luck was on our side in the draft for him to last to 28. Happy days.

Reactions: 1 users

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
Oour recruiters have picked up two real talents who are showing so much promise in their first seasons in the shape of Sonsie and Gibcus. Our future looks bright and even brighter if a couple of the others can step up next season

Reactions: 2 users