Welcome Tyler Sonsie | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Tyler Sonsie

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
Natural ball winner. When was the last time we've drafted one of those?

Reactions: 4 users

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
If he's playing like this in game 5 imagine game 50. Has got ultra damage written all over him.

Reactions: 1 user

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Someone posed in the match day thread, who would you rather: Godcus or Grainger-Barrass? (Godcus, by laps).

Hawthorn today had a bloke out there taken a couple of spots before Godcus, the neatish linkman Josh Ward. Nice player, but gimme Sonz all day every day. (They also took Butler Jr and MacDonald, neither of whom were picked today, ahead of Sonz.)

Pick 28. LMFAO.

Reactions: 10 users

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Someone posed in the match day thread, who would you rather: Godcus or Grainger-Barrass? (Godcus, by laps).

Hawthorn today had a bloke out there taken a couple of spots before Godcus, the neatish linkman Josh Ward. Nice player, but gimme Sonz all day every day. (They also took Butler Jr and MacDonald, neither of whom were picked today, ahead of Sonz.)

Pick 28. LMFAO.
Yeah and he did it at Box Hill.

This wasn’t a mistake, it was informed decision making.

Clowns. And who coached them? Same plonker as today.

LMAO.

Reactions: 3 users

wayne

Tiger Legend
May 7, 2007
Traralgon

Pick 28. LMFAO.
I had to check Ward played today, I don't remember hearing his name once

Reactions: 1 users

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
Another step up today, so much time, great vision. Short passing needs some work but that will come. Fox talking heads called him the natural Lambert replacement. Not sure if that's the goal by Sonsie has certainly lessened the impact of Lambert retiring.
No disrespect to one of our greatest footballers Lamborghini, but hoping Sonz will remain a centre square mid

The experience he is getting starting in the guts will propel his development