Welcome Tyler Sonsie | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Tyler Sonsie

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
He faded in the second half but his first half was great. Showed his class and composure. Wish we had a few more with those attributes.

His body shape has changed dramatically over the year. Leaner, moving better. You can even see the puppy fat in his face disappearing.

Nice positive in an otherwise brutal night.

Reactions: 1 user

tigermike

Tiger Superstar
Apr 6, 2014
Tyler was spotted today by my son at Stud Park on crutches! Anyone know what happened? Recent accident or post-season surgery I presume.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6 users

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Tyler was spotted today by my son at Stud Park on crutches! Anyone know what happened? Recent accident or post-season surgery I presume.
Well I'm glad we are getting Tarranto & Hopper then:) so maybe there goes the big pre-season for Sonz? which he did not have last year either.
It was ankle/foot that curtailed his pre-season last year.

• Sad

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
I hope he hasn’t been knocking around with Stephenson from lol@norf

• Wow

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Hope the kid's ok... he was right at the top of my list as to who I was looking forward to seeing with a proper preseason under his belt.
So we're talking rehab....... have I missed who's taken over from Burge?

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Preseason starts in about 4 weeks, he has some recovery time up his sleeve. I don't reckon it's too serious. club hasn't made it public.

The Sonsie train is picking up steam.

Reactions: 3 users

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
Too many people worry. This having to be fit at the start of pre-season is a nonsense, that is what pre-season is actually for - to get fit for the games.

Reactions: 2 users

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
Preseason starts in about 4 weeks, he has some recovery time up his sleeve. I don't reckon it's too serious. club hasn't made it public.

The Sonsie train is picking up steam.
Even if he starts back after new years thats fine , 10 weeks to get over the surgery and still 3 months pre season and even if another month delayed will be fine

Reactions: 1 users

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Too many people worry. This having to be fit at the start of pre-season is a nonsense, that is what pre-season is actually for - to get fit for the games.
Yeah and if you're injured in pre-season you can't get fit, given his history still a slight cause for concern and didn't Dimma use his speech at the Best a Fairest to motivate his players to put in the work before returning in November.

• Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Yeah and if you're injured in pre-season you can't get fit, given his history still a slight cause for concern and didn't Dimma use his speech at the Best a Fairest to motivate his players to put in the work before returning in November.
Maybe Sonz fell down the stairs.

TheCan

Tiger Superstar
Jul 17, 2011
Disagree, they are paid to be elite professionals, yes have your holidays switch off party for several weeks… but returning back to preseason in worse shape than last training session because u went silly in off season is unacceptable,

Reactions: 1 users

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
Slipped in the shower picking up the soap.
Or was my dear aunt with her health issues.......decided it would be easier to clean the soles of her feet if she just went in the shower and stood on the soap and moved her foot back and forth until they were clean.......

It's not a good thing for an older lady with balance issues to do.....

• Wow