Well done far to good | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Well done far to good

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Sorry to hijack the thread,

well...

Not really:hijack

Went back to where It all kicked in. One of my favourite replays in the dynasty so far. First week of finals 2017.

After a 2016 where even many Tiger fans called for the Hardnuts head on stick.

Week one, Qualifying final. Friday, 8 September 2017.

Richmond 13.13.91 def Geelong 5.10.40. Richmond break the hoodoo and win our first final since 2001, ending the longest active winless streak in finals hist0ry.

Richmond had its first win against Geelong since round 9, 2006 ending a 13-match losing streak and its first win against Geelong at the MCG since round 12, 1999.

The crowd of 95,028 for the final between Geelong and Richmond is the highest attendance for a final in week 1 of the finals VFL/AFL history.

Was a cakewalk from there! So many glorious replays to chose from. This ones a dead set classic.

OH Back on track...

We was To Good!

You know, it's karma. Gaspar-gate, where the Cats smashed us by 150+ pts, really started their run, a run still going today. It seems fitting that our reign of the kings of the AFL would kick off with a hoodoo busting Finals win against the Cats.

Reactions: 2 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
So havent been here for a while.

You guys way way too good for my cats, congratulations.... though i thought the below was CLASS.

1) the RESPECT your team showed Gaz Jnr before ya did ya lap of honour was pure class and respect. Thanks

2) Dusty to say what he did about gaz jnr was also so good.

on a final note Dusty........................... DAYLIGHT , Danger.

Dusty just does it no aires or graces about the bloke.

Once again well done to the RFC
Cheers for the Graces.

Well done on bashing them wankers from Vic Park out of another finals series.

Reactions: 1 users