We're Back | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

We're Back

zgod

Tiger Legend
Feb 25, 2008
I know the Sun's were woeful but the two way running and selflessness was evident.
The "contenders"are sputtering, we have found our mojo.
Look out.
I smell a premiership.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
I know the Sun's were woeful but the two way running and selflessness was evident.
The "contenders"are sputtering, we have found our mojo.
Look out.
I smell a premiership.
I'm trying to not get ahead of myself..........................................**** it i agree with you:)

Reactions: 3 users

tigers80

Tiger Legend
Jul 7, 2004
I'm keeping my powder dry.
Mind you u I think we'll have the giants measure next week.

jokershoppe

Tiger Champion
Feb 17, 2008
No Matter what happens,I've never ever seen so much high quality young talent all at once at tigerland,the best I've seen in my forty years of tiger membership.

Reactions: 1 user

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
If we can turnover the Gee Whiz next week that will be a significant result going forward.

Freo getting thumped has bent them up a little, hopefully the Coasters beat up on the Woods next week and then the Giants take out their anger after we beat them on them the week after which will be good times if we then turnover the Power.

Significant two weeks coming up in relation to the 8.

Round 23 could well be a big game against Brizzy also.

James

Tiger Rookie
Sep 11, 2016
I think another flag is within reach. With Nankervis, Riewoldt and probably Ross to return and with otherwise a team that should be pretty fit by Sept, we have a really good chance.
But we need to try and solve two problems.
Our ladder position .. we need to finish top 4 and we also need to find someone to play as a tall defender. Broad is not that person.
Maybe Balta is.

Spirit of Jack

Only a Tiger premiership can make 2020 a good year
Apr 19, 2004
My goal has gone from Top 4 pre injuries to Top 8 post injuries to Top 4 again after the bye. If we squeak into the top 4 that will mean we are the form team at the pointy end. That gives us a shot. Getting the veterans back has been, and will continue to be ,critical, however just as important has been the strategy of surrounding those vets with the young indigenous kids - as they add a level of class and x-factor that we otherwise don't have in our blue collar team.

Reactions: 1 user

tha8ball

Tiger Legend
Jan 6, 2005
Oh East Melbourne!
Riewoldt, Nankervis, Cotchin and Lambert should all be fresh and firing for finals. Their lay offs with injury have given their bodies a decent freshen up plus it’s unveiled Stack, Bolton, Balta, Ross, Chol, Baker etc.... we might look back at these injuries being a major blessing in disguise.

Reactions: 2 users

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Yes maybe we can count any win as a good win with the missing personnel but the fact is we have beaten no-one of note with the exception of Port away which you could call brave but lucky:

Wins:

Carlton
Port
Sydney
Melbourne
Freo
Hawthorn
Essendon
St Kilda
Gold Coast

Soundly beaten by:

Collingwood