We're pretty good judges at PRE | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

We're pretty good judges at PRE

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
Top 10 after 12 rounds:

PRE :)

242 - Mark Coughlan
177 - Kane Johnson
173 - Greg Tivendale
144 - Matthew Richardson
143 - Greg Stafford
143 - Mark Chaffey
141 - Wayne Campbell
84 - Chris Newman
72 - Joel Bowden
59 - Andrew Krakouer

RFC Website

1064 -- Mark Coughlan
963 -- Kane Johnson
857 -- Greg Tivendale
580 -- Greg Stafford
547 -- Matthew Richardson
500 -- Chris Newman
428 -- Mark Chaffey
400 -- Andrew Kellaway
322 -- Wayne Campbell
267 -- Joel Bowden

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Funny AK isn't in our top 10. In fact he's way down on 43 votes.
I guess we expect his consistancy every week and tend to vote elsewhere.
Would be interesting to know where he is with the Jack Dyer votes at the moment.
Bet he's right up near the top.

Koalalill

Just looking for someone else to curse!
Dec 17, 2002
I have been saying for years that we are better judges than some of those so called experts ;) and I would do a better job as a guest on the couch with Bruce, caro and Timmy..

So who'd like to join me on Talking Footy to represent PRE.... and who'll take on Gerard, Mike and Wallsy "on the Couch" ?

;D ;D ;D ;D

TigersGoddess

Sing it Loud
Dec 17, 2002
Punt Road Oval
Koalalill said:
So who'd like to join me on Talking Footy to represent PRE.... and who'll take on Gerard, Mike and Wallsy "on the Couch" ?
I'm the woman for the job Lill I'll ask all the tough questions like do you have a girlfriend, what kind of music do you like, what's your favourite food etc :rollin

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
A few of us are definately better judges than some of the clowns running the club. RFC hear us loud and clear - "pack frawely's bag and send him to the farm".