What are we going to talk about in the off season | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

What are we going to talk about in the off season

vladz

Take us forward!
Jul 20, 2003
Canterbury
just like last yr, we will be talking about the bad season we had and the non-existing positives from this season.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Haha Tiggy, we always manage to keep the boards ticking over through the off season.

Lots of fun and frivolity. where are you CT? ;)

The pre season cup comes around before you know it.

Geez I hope we don't hear Danny tell us they aren't taking it seriously cos they are concentrating on round 1 again.

No wonder they play like losers, they have to try and win every time they play so it becomes second nature.

vladz

Take us forward!
Jul 20, 2003
Canterbury
maybe the tigers should play every game like they got nothing to play for. they did pretty well today against port under those conditions. draw a ldder at the club with richmond at the bottom and maybe then we will be able to get some results.

TigersGoddess

Sing it Loud
Dec 17, 2002
Punt Road Oval
Don't know about the rest of you but I'm looking forward to the off season for several reasons

1) I turn 18
2) The end of year 12
3) Schoolies week
4) I can get my P's

Bring it on I reckon :rollin

crackertiger

Swan street 2017
Jan 4, 2003
melbourne
SHOCK AND AWE!

Frawley's pethetic regime comes to an end.

Richmond swing the axe.

How we will rebuild the Richmond empire? Thats what I will be talking about!