What are you looking forward to in 2020...? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

What are you looking forward to in 2020...?

kiwitiger

Go the AllBlacks, the Storm , and the Tigers.
Jul 28, 2004
For starters, looking forward to round 1 and seeing Alex Rance back in the side , reckon he will get a pretty big applause with his first touch .

Reactions: 5 users

gold1

Tiger Champion
Feb 24, 2008
Round 1 with a full side against a gallant Carlton who lose by 80 points

Reactions: 4 users

TigerBalm

On Victory we thrive... Just Eat Em Alive !
May 14, 2011
Dusty to create immortality becoming a triple Norm Smith medallist ;) ;)

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Both!...... how do you reckon we fit CC-J in Caesar?
Bloody hard we almost need Nank to do another abductor for CJ to get his chance and nail it this time. All 3 of our Ruckmen are young so are not willingly going to be pushed aside.
I reckon this time next year we might lose a few young players we don't want to lose if not getting games albeit doing a brilliant job in retention this year.

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Bloody hard we almost need Nank to do another abductor for CJ to get his chance and nail it this time. All 3 of our Ruckmen are young so are not willingly going to be pushed aside.
I reckon this time next year we might lose a few young players we don't want to lose if not getting games albeit doing a brilliant job in retention this year.

Thanks Caesar, I'm with you, I reckon we could go from feast to famine pretty quick as other clubs pilfer guys not getting opportunity. Suppose we just have to put our faith in the club.
Reasonably well run setup these days;)

Reactions: 1 user

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Another well timed plan heading for the finals to win our 13th. Looking forward to some losses next season as long as we hang in the 8.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
The return of Rance and the further development of stack pickett soldo ross ccj rcd egg bolton baker balta naish turner and other new recruits. Also hoping higgo makes a quick recovery

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
I'm looking forward to the start of a generational change at the club.

Ellis will go, and a couple of other players will have their spots as starting 22 challenged.
That should show us where the improvement to keep in front of the pack is going to come from.

Reactions: 1 users

lukeanddad

Tiger Champion
Nov 17, 2008
Balta taking Ellis’ spot on the wing - and in 2022 doing a Francis Bourke and taking over from Alex at FB.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
I’m looking forward to see how Hardwick fits Graham, Stack and Rance into the current side.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
I’m looking forward to slapping Collingwood and shutting them up for good.

Reactions: 2 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
I’m looking forward to the 2020 fixture to see our run towards the back end of the season.

TigerPort

Tiger Champion
Jun 29, 2006
NSW
I am looking forward to who the match committee is going to select each round. We have about 35 AFL ready players to choose from and none are duds.

Remember back when we hardly had a good player

Reactions: 1 users