What are you looking forward to in 2020...? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

What are you looking forward to in 2020...?

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
It gets a bit depressing thinking we have to wait so long for 2020 to kick off, but.....

I've just spent some quality time over @ https://discourse.bomberblitz.com/

A plethora of material and lots of discussing us...! Unlike PRE, there are some really nasty types on that site! ;)

So...... I'm looking forward to Essendon thinking that a bunch of our off field staff and IP is gonna fix their *smile* club!

Reactions: 1 users

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
I vaguely remember Eddie complaining about the pro-Port Adelaide PA announcer at a Port v Collingwood final 16-17 years ago (wasn't it Roger Rasheed?). bit of irony there.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
I am looking forward to who the match committee is going to select each round. We have about 35 AFL ready players to choose from and none are duds.

Remember back when we hardly had a good player

2014?
Vickery. Griffens Elton McBeam. Gordon, Nason, Lennon, Ellis,

TOT70

I'm just a suburban boy
Jul 27, 2004
Melbourne
As well as the return of Rance, Graham and Stack, 2020 will also see the rise of the really big names.

Callum Coleman-Jones, Riley Collier-Dawkins and, the biggest name of all, Derek Eggmolesse-Smith.

Our weekly team will be printed on A3!

Reactions: 1 user

No 4

I did what I did for the Tigers - Bridget
Feb 11, 2005
nunawading/mitcham
Ellis doing well in Gold Coast, by this I mean, selling Richmond as a top club to go to. We pick up another premiership and a top player from GC.

Reactions: 1 users

percyms

Tiger Champion
Feb 24, 2008
Looking fwd to Salties' presser after Tigers smash them in the home and away... At the G.

Reactions: 2 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Stack, Pickett, Bolton, Rioli and Sheds, all playing together in the season opener.

The return of Trossman.

A level up from RCD and further improvement from CCJ, Noah, and Ross.

Reactions: 2 users

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
There is going to be a lot of competition for spots.
I am really looking forward to seeing how many of CCJ, RCD, DES, Naish, Turner, Balta and Chol push on.
The other thing is Stack and Pickett together

Reactions: 3 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Actually not Richmond related.

But I would love a season long protracted contract dispute between Grundy and the Maggots with Grundy then going home to Adelaide.

Delicious

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Letsroar

Tiger Superstar
May 19, 2014
Subtle changes to our game plan between 2017 and 2019

Hoping to see some subtle changes nest year as well that includes using some of the exciting kids in the seconds

Without some subtle changes we are very unlikely to go B2B.

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Been thinking a bit about how we're going to engineer the way we get to peak at the right time.
2017 we kept gaining momentum and when it clicked, everything fell into place.

2018 we were 'on' from the very 1st practice match and enough said on how that turned out.

2019 we said right at the start we wanted to build into the season and the crisis creating opportunity mantra enabled us to get back on track to win the flag.

2020 we know we get the Blues and quite possibly the pies straight after to kick off the year. All going well on the injury front we should have plenty of blokes jockeying for a position so I'm intrigued as to how we'll plan out the season.

Btw... we all know the AFL will pander to the critics and give us the toughest run home possible and in some way I hope they do.... another challenge to overcome and battle hardened for September!

JimJessTorp

Barrels it!
May 20, 2009
An armchair in Sydney
I'm looking forward to seeing a photo of Figgy's desk with a new Richmond book on it.

The book will have been written by Alex Rance.

It will be called "Where's Dusty's car?"

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
I'm looking forward to seeing a photo of Figgy's desk with a new Richmond book on it.

The book will have been written by Alex Rance.

It will be called "Where's Dusty's car?"
Don’t you mean “Dude, where’s Dustys car?”