What are you looking forward to in 2023 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

What are you looking forward to in 2023

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Do Sky News actually expect revenue or even credit for that drivel? We are outgunned by China? Gee, who'd have thought? Talk about stating the very very bleedingly obvious.

One aspect which is often forgotten is that, yes, Australia is damned hard to defend - it is large, many climates etc. But this also makes it very hard to invade and very hard to hold.

In 2023 not only am I looking forward to Richmond making top 4 and hopefully winning the flag, but also not having to put up with any drivel from Murdoch because he ain't getting any of my money.

DS

Reactions: 1 users

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
This is what I was referring to.
Read it and weep!!

A Sky News special investigation has revealed Australia is outgunned and severely underprepared to face the threat of conflict in the region.
Sky News Australia’s Pete Stefanovic has uncovered how China has boosted its war preparations across the Pacific and appears poised to make moves against Taiwan.

In the special event documentary, titled ‘Are We Ready For War?’ Stefanovic interviews military, strategic and diplomatic experts in Taiwan, Australia and the United States.

Stefanovic reveals the catastrophic consequences of an elongated war which has already been dubbed “World War III”.

Beijing has held ambitions to reunify Taiwan and China since the two countries separated in 1949.

But following Xi Jinping’s rise to power in 2012, the global superpower has made it abundantly clear the use of force is not out of the question.
Vape and a lie down will fix it.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Any team especially Flashinthepanbourne or the Pussies continue to match our 3 in 4 years with a 2nd one. Won't happen.

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
*Geelong losing to us.
*Carlton sacking Voss.
*Brisbane shitting the bed in September.
*Cornes getting eggs thrown at him when he runs 8 laps of the Tan.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

ceehook2

Tiger Matchwinner
Feb 11, 2021
looking forward to in 2023

watching grandkids grow up
getting 12 months closer to retirement

enjoying another year of Tiger competitiveness
seeing Dusty in good form

Seeing the Fab 5 progress

hoping Taranto & Hopper fit in , on field and off

scaring the *smile* out of opposition teams

going deep into September

greedy bastard :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1 user

Tiger Rob

Tiger Superstar
Jul 30, 2009
Hobart
Lamb chops at a fair price.
My favourite beer on special from time to time.
A twinkle in the wife’s eye more often.
An accounting dept at work that can add up.
Finding a few employees that actually want to work.
JR and TC to go out on the ultimate high.
Essendon to let their supporters down once again.
North to let their supporter down again.
Carlton to promise the world and deliver a snow globe.
And for Dimma to get the credit he deserves from the great unwashed in the media.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users