What did Matty have to say in Chat? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

What did Matty have to say in Chat?

julzqld

Do or do not - there is no try!
Dec 17, 2002
Palm Beach, Queensland
Yeah I went in. He said that Stafford had been carrying an injury. He said, in his opinion, other clubs should have worn black armbands in respect of Jack Dyer. He said he preferred playing at centre half-forward as opposed to the wing or full forward. He said that the players stay positive by all having lunch together after training and talking things over. He said he hoped Brisbane or Collingwood would win the flag. He said he wasn't going anywhere away from Richmond. He said Tom Roach was a great addition to the club. He said the highlight for him this season was seeing the improvement of players such as Krakoeur, Zantuck etc. Can't remember the rest.

Walster

I am Walstero the most beautiful man in the world
Aug 13, 2003
The Doggies did wear black arm bands for Jack.