What have other teams got that we haven't | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

What have other teams got that we haven't

zacs56

Watch out, the Tigers are coming to get you!
Mar 31, 2003
What have other teams got that we haven't got -
PARKING!!
After training today I left Punt rd oval and cars parked every where.And yes the boys in grey getting their weekly bonus all in one hit.It 's about time R.F.C. did something about this for the supporters on training days. Any one that does not park in a bay gets a fine, and most of the bays are taken up by the players and free loading seat warmers(admin) early in the morning.
And the side streets off Punt road are only one hour.
Carlton, hawks,bummers, st kilda and other clubs train at grounds where their is easy parking or easy access to grounds if you park in side streets.No, I didn't get a fine today ,but lots of mums and dads after spending up big in the footy den for their kids got a little surprise when they got back to the car. More cost they didn't plan on.