What is Neil Balme thinking? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

What is Neil Balme thinking?

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
The wheels are falling off the Richmond 2019 season one by one and while it is difficult to accept, the club must and put into action a very real plan that at the very least secures some decent draft picks come the end of the season.

I did say I would quote it every week, been slack.

Reactions: 2 users

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Jeez go back to the start of this thread, never has a post been more wrong than this oneo_O

It's just part of the classic tradition of PREnders wetting their pants at the first sign of trouble.

• Haha

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Jeez go back to the start of this thread, never has a post been more wrong than this oneo_O
Your selling TD a bit short caesar, he posted a very similar thread at the start of 2017 as well and look how well his thesis turned out that time.

Watch out though , he likes to abuse anyone with his big words who has a different opinion to him

Reactions: 1 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Watch out though , he likes to abuse anyone with his big words who has a different opinion to him
Whoa! Are there big words for abusing people with? Mine are usually only four or five letters long, feeling like I'm missing out now.

Reactions: 1 user

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
and the zipmeister was the first one in too... what a surprise... where was the fdud?

Zips changes his opinion as often as I change my underpants. And I have good personal hygiene. Fdud must have been on a detox.

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
The wheels are falling off the Richmond 2019 season one by one and while it is difficult to accept, the club must and put into action a very real plan that at the very least secures some decent draft picks come the end of the season.

This quote was a stroke of genius. Balmey must have taken note and come up with a very real plan - he instructed the team to work on getting our best 22 on the park and start winning games!!! Bingo. Well done td.

Don’t Argue

Tiger Superstar
Jun 22, 2019
and the zipmeister was the first one in too... what a surprise... where was the fdud?

You can actually see a marked increase in the volume of posts here after a loss
Posters who haven’t been sighted in a whilst seem to come out of the woodwork whilst others up their usually negative narratives.
Interesting that some people revel in the misery but don’t seem to have anything to contribute when we win.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
You can actually see a marked increase in the volume of posts here after a loss
Posters who haven’t been sighted in a whilst seem to come out of the woodwork whilst others up their usually negative narratives.
Interesting that some people revel in the misery but don’t seem to have anything to contribute when we win.
True, except I now avoid it with use of the ignore feature.

Reactions: 1 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Ahhh my favourite thread, what was Balmey thinking ?? Hmmm Premierships that’s what he was thinking , just like Dimma, Peggy and Benny

Some posters just get it wrong wrong wrong

Reactions: 4 users