What sort of dog you got? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

What sort of dog you got?

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
Good to read on Binmans story above.

Unfortunately my dog Foz, pictured above, died peacefully in his sleep 2 months ago. He would’ve turned 10 next week. 10 is a reasonable innings for the giant breed dog. He was a great dog.

Billy was put to sleep last Saturday. I didn't get to say goodbye coz I'm overseas.

Some of you may have seen my post on the Premier League thread... Saturday for me was probably the most volatile day I've ever experienced.

I'll share the story when I'm ready.

• Sad
Reactions: 9 users

IanG

Tiger Legend
Sep 27, 2004
Melbourne
Billy was put to sleep last Saturday. I didn't get to say goodbye coz I'm overseas.

Some of you may have seen my post on the Premier League thread... Saturday for me was probably the most volatile day I've ever experienced.

Sorry to hear that Ian. I hope you are OK.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 1 user

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004

Sorry to hear Ian, it’s a horrible time.

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
Sorry to hear that Ian. I hope you are OK.

Never cried so much in my life. And I knew it was coming. Not being able to say goodbye was hard. Seeing him deteriorate was hard.

But I will do move on coz that's what you do. That's what I did with my dad. You don't get over it. You just get on with it

• Sad
Reactions: 3 users